Inviting to visit ” Rong Khun Temple” is a unique temple. With all white Is beautiful with beautiful artistic patterns With the skills of Chalermchai Kositpipat, who has been inspired to create temples from the following three things:
– nation : with love, country, love of art, therefore, hoping to create great art as a treasure of land
– religion : Dhamma changed the life of Ajarn Chalermchai from the hot mind that became cold. Therefore dedicating himself to Buddhism
– the King : from the audience Many times he gave his work. Make Ajarn Chalermchai Love you very much From seeing the intelligent monks, artistic images and His mercy Until creating a sense of gratitude and gratitude Therefore wishes to create a Buddhist art offering as a work of the King’s reign
The meaning of the chapel
– white: the holy Buddha of the Lord Buddha
– bridge: walking across from the compassion to Buddhaphum
-khang or the mouth of the devil: the passion in the heart
-ridge of the bridge: there are 8 monsters per side 2 sides together represent 16 sixteen causes of sorrow
– the center of the bridge: Mount Meru lotus Tip: there are four big flowers on the way up the side chapel of the noble facade you 4 he is the enlightened Buddhist monks Skitacami anāgāmi and the sorcerer. Post
– stairs: There are 3 stages instead of all imprisoned soulless vanity.
Rong Khun Temple is located in Pa O Don Chai Subdistrict, Mueang District, Chiang Rai Province. Is the birthplace of Chalermchai Kositpipat, Wat Rong Khun, before Chiang Rai city, about 13 kilometers, at the traffic lights at Khun Korn Waterfall Will be the location of Wat Rong Khun Which is only 100 meters away from the main road
Monday – Friday: 08.00 – 17.00 hrs.
Saturday – Sunday Time: 08.00 – 17.30 hrs.
Location : Pa O Don Chai Subdistrict, Mueang District, Chiang Rai Province.
Map coordinates : https://goo.gl/maps/ziTQBDMwjZKuZAC98