Skip to content
For visa registration or “visa” request (VISA) entering Thailand.
- Visa for people traveling through the Kingdom or Transit Visa, which has a 3-month visa and resides in the Kingdom – Not more than 30 days at a time.
- Tourist Visa: 3 or 6 months visa and 60 days in the Kingdom.
- Temporary visa for people. (Non-Immigrant Visa) There are 2 types of visa: 3 months for traveling to the Kingdom once and multiple 1 year for entering the Kingdom – staying in the Kingdom Not more than 90 days at a time.
- Diplomatic visa (Diplomatic Visa) can stay in the Kingdom. Not more than 90 days at a time.
- Official Visa. Resident in the Kingdom. Each time not more than 90 days
- Courtesy Visa: 3 or 6 months visa can travel to the Kingdom many times. And can stay for no more than 90 days at a time and temporary resident visa, long-term stay of 10 years
List of countries that can obtain the visa at the immigration checkpoint (VISA ON ARRIVAL) and stay in the Kingdom for no more than 15 days.
Click here for more information