Wooden Mon Bridge, Sangkhlaburi, adjacent to Myanmar’s neighboring country Come to experience the atmosphere, culture, way of life, living and 3 races, namely Mon people, Thai people, Burmese people. The charm that everyone has admired must fall in love. That has been admired from the Songkalia Bridge Both the scenery, mountains, temples, rivers, Mon Bridge and white mist with cool atmosphere.
Mon Bridge that stretches in front The morning of the new day That is admired and will be fascinated by the existence of this place only In the morning of every day There will be alms Through this Mon Bridge And there will be Mon and Thai people joining the morning card Therefore makes it appear to have the charm of everyday life. That looks simple, not chaotic
With stores Flower Bat food set, many restaurants In the morning And the atmosphere of the Mon people, who come to sit on the mat, sit and wait for the lap and when sitting to travel to sell various products
When walking inside the Mon village, there is the Wat Wang Wiwekaram. Old Temple, Luang Por Uttam It is an ancient temple for a long time. The shape of the temple is like a beautiful temple in Myanmar.
And also the ” Bodh Gaya Pagoda “, an important sanctuary coupled with Wat Wang Wiwekaram Replica from Bodh Gaya Pagoda India But smaller In front there is a large pair of Lion statues, Mon art similar to those of the Burmese singles. Is the venue of the Songkran festival every year for here
Wat Wang Wiwekaram, the old city or the underworld is another famous tourist attraction. This place used to be one of the famous Unseen Thailand attractions. Both among Thai tourists And foreigners Which is a temple in the middle of the water, when the water low, you can walk inside to see this temple
If you are interested in traveling this season You will see the old Wang Wikaram temple. That emerged above the water all over Can contact for information And use the tour boat service at 088-459-6607 (Khun Knot), 087-167-3000 (Khun Kae)
Three Pagodas Pass Formerly just a stack of three stones, so they call this place three stones. It is a place of worship for Thais in general first. To travel out of the Thai border into the Burmese border But ancient times later, in the year 2432 B.E. Together with the people in the construction of the pagoda on the three stone pagoda. Each body is about 6 meters high, located 5-6 meters apart, which in the year 2546.
The Fine Arts Department has conducted digging and found The base of the square-shaped pagoda in the masonry is underneath which was assumed to have been built in the Ayutthaya period. The Department of Arts, Pakorn announced the registration of three pagodas as a national historic site in the year 1955. Three pagodas checkpoint is the boundary of the western Thai border. In the past, was a march mechanic of Thailand and Myanmar. Tourists can cross the border to visit Phaya Tong Sue Market in Myanmar by contacting the documents / evidence at the Sangkhla Buri Immigration.
For anyone who is going to travel Three pagodas Regions of Myanmar Can drive a private car or rent a motorbike Recommend when passing through the checkpoint, use the ID card to submit to pass to the side immediately
Fee for passing through the Three Pagoda Border
From the Thai side, the fee is 20 baht, while the Burmese side has a fee of 20 baht. Conclusion: Thai people 40 baht. Foreigners 10 dollars (foreigners cannot stamp a new visa at this crossing point). Can contact the Thai side at a price of 300 baht per person. To – back
office hours, check-in at 6:00 am – 6:00 pm. Contact for opening and closing the checkpoint at Sangkhlaburi, immigration, call 034-595-335
Location : Sangkhla Buri 2, Nong Lu Sub-district, Sangkhla Buri District, Kanchanaburi 71240
Coordinate Map : https://goo.gl/maps/HT8AvLBhrm3Wx7HF6
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..