Please booking before 3 days.
Thai Cooking Class-Bangkok tour :Price is 3,000 Baht/Person
Thai food is a regular dish of Thailand. The accumulation and transmission from the past. It is a national identity. Thai food is a national culture of Thailand. Thai food is a balance of five flavors, including sour, sweet, salty, bitter and spicy.
This Thai course is designed for half-day from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm daily classes (except Wednesday which is closed).
The schedule is as follows. (* the most popular Thai food liked by foreigners).
Sunday and Thursday
-Moo Satay* (Pork Satay with Peanut Sauce)
-Kang Keaw Wan Gai* (Green curry chicken in coconut milk)
-Khao Man Som Tam (Coconut rice and papaya salad with chili lemon sauce)
-Khao Niew Mamuang (Sticky Rice with Mango)
Monday and Friday
-Pad Thai* (Stir fried soft rice noodles with fresh prawns and tamarind sauce)
-Tom Kha Gai* (Chicken in coconut milk soup flavored with galangal)
-Gai Phad Met Ma Muang Himmaphan* (Stir-Fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts)
-Tab Tim Krob (Water Chestnuts in Coconut Milk)
Tuesday and Saturday
-Gai Hor Bai Toey (Deep Fried Chicken Wrapped in Pandanus Leaves)
-Tom Yam Goong* (Thai Spicy Prawns Soup)
-Phat Kra Pow Moo Sab* (Fried Stir Minced pork with holy basil)
-Ka Nom Krok (Coconut-Rice pancakes)
Departure & Return Location
School Thai Cooking Class > Google Map:https://goo.gl/maps/bP46HYXzdwFTiDto6
8.00 am. Pick up at the hotel to the pier. 40 minutes by boat to school at Bangkok Yai Canal.
-Welcome herbal drink
-Visit to our herb garden for an introduction to the essence of Thai cooking
-3 hour hands-on cooking experience of 4 dishes
-Recipe cards of the dishes made
-Boat transfer for about 40 minutes to the school
-Return transfer from school by car to your hotel
Thai Cooking ClassThis is a typical schedule of a half-day course at Amita Thai Cooking Class.
– 8.00 am. Pick up at the hotel to the pier. 40 minutes by boat to school at Bangkok Yai Canal.
– Guests staying at the hotel along the Chao Phraya River, pick up will be by boat.
– Three hours of Thai cooking class conducted in English includes :
o Introduction to Thai ingredients in herbs garden
o Cooking demonstration and food tasting
o Hands-on cooking of four dishes at guest’s own cooking station
o Enjoying guest’s own prepared lunch at the school’s veranda
o Souvenir cooking recipe cards
– Transfer back from school to hotel by car (Arrive at hotel around 14.00 hrs.)
– Rate is valid from now until 31 Oct 2020
– Rate is applicable for group form 2 people up to 10 people per class
To book a cooking class with us, please send the following details:
- First name:
- Last name:
- Date of class (Month/Day/Year):
- Number of people attending class:
- Hotel name for our free pick up and drop off:
- Please specify if you have any special dietary requirements or allergies:
- Any other information that you wish to let us know.
We will get back to you shortly with a confirmation email with pick up time or suggestions for other available dates.