Travel “Tha Khanun Temple” Thong Pha Phum District Kanchanaburi is a temple surrounded by nature surrounded by mountains. And the viewpoint where you can come to experience nature Lose fresh air during the high season. While also enjoying the view of the sea of mist and the mountains, rivers and villages, you can walk up to pay respect to the Phra Phutti Cheti Kiri, located on the top of the hill, able to see the 360 degree view. But had to walk up 1,173 steps to reach the viewpoint of the hilltop It is a very beautiful viewpoint.
For anyone who wants to travel or visit and worship Recommended during the rainy season and winter. As for the front, there is a large Buddha image in the area at the front of the temple entrance and there are candles and flowers to pay respect to. In the morning or the rainy season is covered with fog, the atmosphere is good, the weather is very cool. Is another temple that should be worshiped once
from Bangkok, take Highway No. 4 (Petchkasem Road) to Mueang Kanchanaburi District. After that, head to Kaeng Sian Intersection, drive towards Thong Pha Phum district, you will find a three-way intersection. Turn right to Sangkhlaburi for about 700 meters. Wat Tha Khanun is on the right hand side.
Open to visit and worship every day. Time from: 08: 00-18: 00
Location : 235 Moo 1, Kanchanaburi-Sangkhla Buri Road, Tha Khanun Subdistrict, Thong Pha Phum District, Kanchanaburi Province 71180
Map Coordinate : https: // goo.gl/maps/DjjxxbuScfbMpAYu8
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..