Similan Islands Phang Nga (Join)-One Day Tour | booking before 7 days
Tour price 2,800 baht / person.
Similan Islands Phang Nga: The Similan Islands are among the most beautiful islands in the world (ranked in the top 10 of the world). Pure white sand, crystal clear water, crystal clear water, coral reefs, diversity of marine life, various beautiful fish, sea turtles, fine white sand beaches, and crystal clear waters. The Similan Islands National Park consists of “Similan Islands” 9 islands from the south to north, about 70 km from the west of Khao Lak. It is the island that is most commonly known for its beauty with stone, a sailboat and a curved horseshoe bay considered by the highlight of Similan.
Koh Tachai is an island between the Similan Islands and the Surin Islands. It is beautiful with the long white sandy beaches, also one of the best dive sites in Thailand. Koh Tachai is full of soft coral, clear water and you will be surrounded by beautiful fish.
The Similan only opens from October until May every year, because there are many people who travel to Similan especially during the festival. Don’t miss it and come to experience the beautiful underwater world.
This price includes:
- Transportation fee from the hotel
- The professional tour guide, life jacket, and diving equipment
- Park entrance fee
- Good set lunch
- Snacks, fruits, drinks throughout the 3-hand food trip
- Accident insurance throughout the trip 500,000 baht
- Shuttle service from hotels in Phuket – Khao Lak
What to bring:
- Swimwear, towel, sunscreen lotion, personal medicine, camera, hat, sunglasses
** In case of foreigners, the additional fee is 400 baht/person **
– Transfer service From Khao Lak to Similan Island / Koh Tachai: Thap Lamu Pier Time to pick up from 07.00-8.00am
Area (Beach Area), Nam Khem Pier, Bang Sak Beach, Pak Wip Beach, Laem Pakarang, Khuk Khak Beach, Bang Niang Beach, Bang Thong / Laem, Sunset Beach, Mea Beach Lin,
- – Transfer service From Phuket to Similan Island / Koh Tachai: Thap Lamu Pier Time to pick up from 05.30-07.00 hrs.
- Area (Beach Area)
- Phuket / Chalong Bay, Kata / Karon / Tri Trang, Merin Beach, Kata Noi (Kata Buri, Katathani, Mee Tri Village), Karon Noi (Meridien The Secret Cliff Sen Tara Village, Patong Beach, Nakalay / Kamala Beach, Bang Tao Beach / Surin Beach, Laguna
- The time specified in the above program is approximate, the actual delivery time depends on the location of the hotel or your meeting point before one day of travel, staff will call to confirm the appointment.
- Weather and sea conditions might affect the program, We do not recommend children under 2 years and pregnant women traveling by boat. Due to the condition, The sea at certain times may impact the waves except for children who are in the care of parents
- Food included in the tour program is Thai food – seafood. If you are in any special need please let us know when you book.
Program Details: Similan Islands Tour 1 Day | Similan Islands by Speed Boat (Join) -One Day
08.30:| Meet at Seastar Office To check-in and receive diving equipment And eat snacks and drinks (Tea / Coffee / Ovaltine)
09.00-09.30:| Departure from Seastar Thap Lamu Private Pier by the best speed boat in the Andaman Sea.
10.20-10.50:| First watch the beauty under the sea with fish and colorful coral islands 5 islands 6,
11:45:| Trip to the island of 4 (Koh Miang) where you can snorkel or swim on Princess Beach.
12.00: | Buffet in the park on the island 4
13.00: | Depart from the island 4 for the afternoon and snorkel at Ba Ngu (Island 9) with a variety of colorful corals and fish.
14.15: | Arriving at Donald Duck Bay where you can relax on the beach, swim, take pictures or climb the viewpoint on the sailing boat that is the symbol of the Similan Islands.
15.30: | Departure from the Similan Islands (Island 8) to return to private dock Sea Star Lamu
16.50😐 Returned to private dock Sea Star.
COMPANY MAP | CONTACT US
Reward life Co., Ltd. :521 Soi Phetkasem 90, Phetkasem Rd., Bangkhae-Nuea, Bang Khae, Bangkok 10160.