“Onsen in Thailand” No need to go far to Japan. Come to Rock Valley Hot Spring and Fish Spa at River Kwai Village. Resort and Onsen Kanchanaburi province, resting, relaxing, health and beauty Experience nature close to the extreme and special that can not miss
15 outdoor hot mineral water baths, each with Thai herbs added, such as Anchan pond, Roselle pond, Coffee pond, Orange peel pond, Eucalyptus pond, Chinese tea pond, Milk pond, including a fish spa pond. Or a fish pond for healing as well Aside from soaking in hot mineral water Also have Thai massage, foot spa
The most special is the body mask with Phu Klon from Mae Hong Son province. (Which is pure black boiling mud That comes up with natural mineral water Which is rich Minerals that are beneficial to the skin and the circulatory system of humans And more importantly, there are only 3 places in the world only)
What are the benefits of hot springs?
The hot spring baths will help treat aches, pains and illnesses, including chronic skin diseases, diabetes, irregular menstruation. And much more In addition, soaking in the hot spring also has a positive effect on beauty for people of all ages. Both children and adults And there are people who count the hot spring baths as one of their skin care regimes.
How to take care of your skin with a hot spring (Onsen)
to get the most out of the hot spring. You should pay attention to each step carefully.
Step 1 Drink enough water before soaking in the hot spring to prevent dehydration.
Step 2 Wash your body thoroughly before soaking so as not to cause the water in the springs. Hot dirty
Step 3 dip in the pond, leaving the body with a
stage 4 skin care products from the freezer to help keep the skin firm and youthful Goku.
Travel by car
Going on the National Route 323, go to the same route as Sai Yok Noi Waterfall. Beyond 7-8 kms from Sai Yok Noi Waterfall, the landmark on the left is a large sign at the entrance of “River Kwai Village”.
Travel by train
Can board the train at Bangkok Noi Station Can get off at Sai Yok Noi Waterfall Station And then rent a car later at the hotel Notice point from 7-8 km. From Sai Yok Noi Waterfall. On the left is a large sign at the entrance of “River Kwai Village”.
- Can board the van at the monuments, transport the new Southern Line Or at Morchit to come to the bus station in Muang Kan. After that, transfer to the car. Which has both a bus and a van line Kachaburi Buri-Sangkhla / Thong Pha Phum Or can rent a private car
- Not far from Sai Yok Noi Waterfall, 7-8 km., Notice on the left hand side there is a large sign at the entrance of “River Kwai Village”
- Upon arrival, inform the security guard in front of the entrance. Or call the hotel 081-922-4661 or 0832421120, 0832421125 will have a car to pick up
Location : 74/12 Moo 4, Tha Sao Subdistrict, Sai Yok District, Kanchanaburi 71150
Map Coordinate : https://goo.gl/maps/pa6VvtnJUpmUHiLv9
If you want to relax, chill, float rafting, soak in mineral water close to nature and special, do not miss the “Onsen in Thailand” at Rock Valley Hot Spring and Fish Spa, 15 outdoor hot mineral water baths
and end the fun. Have fun with Xtreme (ATV / DTV Shredder / Eurobungy / Zorbing / Bobble Football / Abseiling (abseiling) / Archery (Archery) / Paint Ball / Bamboo Rafting etc.) at Xtreme Centric Park.
Contact booking: Rewards Life Company Limited
Address: 521 Soi Petchkasem 90, Petchkasem Road, Bang Khae Nuea, Bang Khae, Bangkok 10160
WhatsApp: +66 85 199 0244
Line ID: @RewardLife
Tel: + 662403-1210, + 6685- 1990244
TAT License 14/02582
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..