Meridian Cruise – Bangkok Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise Details
Reserve a seat of Chao Phraya River Dinner Meridien Cruise at least 3 days in advance so that we can reserve the best seat for you.
Chao Phraya River Dinner Meridien Cruise touches the atmosphere of happiness, entertainment on a luxury cruise ship that is meticulously designed with safety and beauty. Watch the Bangkok lifestyle on the banks of the Chao Phraya River and are thrilled with the beauty of the important places of the night, such as the Phra Buddha Yod Fah Bridge. Yodpiman River Walk Kalayanamit Temple Arunratchawararam Temple Grand Palace, Rama VIII Bridge, and Asiatique, etc.
Services on the cruise route from The Icon Siam Pier that takes about 2 hours for tourists to admire Thai architecture throughout the two sides of the Chao Phraya. The atmosphere, service, and food will be an international standard.
- Adult price 900 baht/person (Original price 1,800 baht)
- Children 4-10 years, price 650 baht/person (Original price 900 baht)
- The price of this tour is pre-paid and cannot be used with cash payments on arrival. Must be booked in advance with advance payment
- This price includes welcome drinks & snacks, Thai and international buffet, live music, and cruise for about 2 hours
- This price does not include alcoholic beverages. Onboard, there are customer services that can be added more in orders.
- This price is not applicable during festivals such as Mother’s Day, Loy Krathong Day, Christmas, New Year’s Day or Valentine’s Day.
- In case of booking more than 10 tours, we have special discounts for you as well.
• Free for children under 3 years old
• For children aged 4-10 years, service charge 650 baht/person
• For children over 10 years, service charge 900 baht/person
Program details: Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise Meridien Cruise
18.00-19.30 Check-in, register at the Icon Siam Port
20:00 Welcome everyone to Meridien Cruise with a welcome drink.
20:15 Enjoy international buffet food with a special menu by the exclusive chefs along with relaxing music and beautiful sightseeing: Fort Wichai Prasit Kalayanamit Temple Prang Temple, Wat Arun, The Grand Palace, Santi Chai Prakan Throne Hall, Rama VIII Bridge, etc.
22:00 Arrive safely
We sincerely hope that you will have an amazing time and an unforgettable experience with us
“Meridien Cruise” daily cruise from 20.00 – 22.00 (Icon Siam Pier) Icon Siam Pier
Location: The Icon Siam 299, Soi Charoen Nakhon 5, Khlong Ton Sai Subdistrict, Khlong San District, Bangkok 10600.
Map coordinates: https://goo.gl/maps/8UPosHRyh4hwcCgR7
DESTINATION MAP | CONTACT US
The Icon Siam 299 Soi Charoen Nakhon 5, Khlong Ton Sai, Khlong San, Bangkok 10600.