A tourist attraction in the heart of Bangkok, if talking about the ancient Chinese ” San He Yuan ” architecture for 167 years, must visit “Lhong 1919”, a heritage zone combining Thai-Chinese. Which is located by the Chao Phraya River In the past it was a steamer port and an old warehouse.
Which is the inheritance of the “Wanglee” family, a beautiful and historic art If anyone likes to take pictures, have a good view, chill out, restaurant, sit, enjoy … go along with good view, next to Chao Phraya River, delicious food, recommend in the evening, good atmosphere Must come by yourself ..
Those who want good luck, lucky fortune, can come to pay respect to God Zhou. All blessings can be fulfilled here. Invite friends to find a chic photo location on the Chao Phraya River at “Lhong 1919”. Outside of the Chao Phraya River, in Lok 1919, there are still beautiful photo locations. To show off many more friends
The project “Long 1919” (LHONG 1919) consists of the following key components.
- Mae Chow Shrine (Khlong San) is more than 180 years old, a sacred object and center of the Chinese people in Thailand.
- Event Building Or various parties
- Outdoor activities
- Co-working space
- A shop selling craft design products from a new generation of contemporary artists.
- Leading food and beverage stores such as Mr. Shop, Mill Restaurant, Coffee Shop etc.
- Relaxing seating area on the Chao Phraya river terrace
- Pier traveling through the Chao Phraya River
- Art and culture such as wooden buildings, ancient Chinese architecture, murals from the end of the Chinese brush.
10. Wanglee Port Which is a private port specifically for traveling by water to “Lhong 1919”
Hours open: Every day from 8:00 am-8:00pm (no entrance fee).
Ma Chau Shrine is open every day at the following times.
- Monday 11.00 – 20.00 hrs.
- Tuesday – Sunday 9.00 – 20.00 hrs.
- The 2nd floor of the court is open until 8:00 pm in
the shop zone [Art & Craft Shop].
- Open daily from 10.00 – 20.00 hrs.,
Restaurant Zone [Eatery Zone]
- Open daily from 10.00 – 22.00 hrs.
Location : Lhong 1919: 248 Chiang Mai Road, Khlong San Subdistrict, Khlong San District, Bangkok,
Coordinate Map : https://goo.gl/maps/S6RazKRSAtqQTqqRA