If talking about shopping Variety of eating places to shop, sitting down beside the water Boat ride to see the way of life of the villagers Come to experience the atmosphere of Khlong Lat Mayom floating market Not far from Bangkok Suitable for 1 day trips, Which can’t be missed completely .
Come to know “Khlong Lat Mayom Floating Market” that there are interesting things to come and eat, watch the nature, community way
- Current Khlong Lat Mayom floating market In an area of approximately 8-10 rai, including a parking place, which is adjacent to the canal by both The side will sell shops, both food-use Which is divided into 7 zones. Products that sell vegetables, fruits, a variety of food, souvenirs, seating with a waterfront atmosphere, OTOP products and favorite cold drinks.
- There is a cruise to see the community lifestyle. Visit the orchid garden, make a merit and make a round-trip to the Buddha. Take 1.20 hours. There are many prices / in the boat types that we ride. Price for Thai people starting at 60 baht. For foreigners starting at 100 baht.
- Along the canal, there will be a boat service for tourists and merchants-vendors. Which sells food, fruit, trees, which will give us access to home-based services in a canal community Makes you feel and enjoy the atmosphere And the people in the community Including walking, shopping, eating, and learning how to live in the community in various places
- Khlong Lat Mayom floating market also offers boat trips to visit nearby floating markets, namely “Taling Chan Floating Market” and “Wat Saphan Floating Market” or who will just pay respect to the Buddha at Wat Saphan Visiting orchid garden Including places to visit near Khlong Lat Mayom Also have a tour boat service as well There will be many ports available for inquiry.
Open : Saturday – Sunday And public holidays from 09.00-17.00 hrs.
Car : can follow Borommaratchachonnani Road heading to Phutthamonthon Then turn left onto Kanchanaphisek Road (Bang Khae – Bang Bua Thong) will pass the Esso gas station (pump 1), jet pump and Esso pump (pump 2). Turn left into the alley beside the Esso pump 2 at the mouth of the alley. Write a shortcut to Charan Sanitwong 35, running into the alley for about 1 km, you will see Khlong Lat Mayom floating market on the left.
Boat : take the boat at Tha Prachan Railway Line – Phra Chan. Walk out from the pier to wait for the minibus to the Railway Line – Pu Sang, or you can go to wait to catch the two lines along the route that passes by, such as in front of Bang Khun Non Market or in front of the Taling Chan District Office
By bus : can take the Song Song bus no. 1475 (Pu Then Line) at the Railway Pier after Siriraj
- There are parking places for both cars and motorcycles.
- Dining seat by the water
Location : Bang Ramat Road, Bang Ramat Subdistrict, Taling Chan District, Bangkok
Coordinate Map : https://g.page/taladnamkhlongladmayom?share