08.00: the speed boat, safe with life jackets Heading to the sea (It takes about 15 minutes) on the boat.
08.30: Take you to see the Unseen in Thailand sand dunes that connect between Kai Island, Koh Thap and Ko Mor and you can walk in the middle of the sea.
09.15:Take you to Phi Phi Island and snorkel the coral reef. Point 1, Lohama Bay area. At this point, you can see a large variety of fish, beautiful coral and anemone Many cartoon fish
10.50: Take you around Phi Phi Ley Island Beautiful limestone islands. Take you on a tour
– Maya Bay -The filming location of the movie “The Beach”
– Pailay Bay -Watch the sea in (Lagoon). Meet the emerald green sea that surrounding the steep limestone cliffs.
– Viking Cave, the nesting place for nesting birds
12.00: Bring you up to Phi Phi Don, the center point of Phi Phi Islands. Lunch set, set at the Phi Phi Princess Resort and experience the way of life of the Phi Phi people at their own leisure.
13.30 hrs. Take you to the Speed Boat to Runtee Bay, the second diving spot. See coral reefs that are very rich and various beautiful fishes.
14.30 hrs. Bring you to Bamboo Island, the most beautiful island of Nopparat Thara National Park – Phi Phi Islands, which is beautiful in this island TAT’s nickname A hundred thousand coral reefs.
15.30 brings you to Phra Nang Cave -World-class beautiful beaches ranked in the top 10 in beauty.
– Phra Nang Cave, Holy Cave is respected by the sailors Pay homage to the prosperity
– East Railay Bay, a world-class rock climbing location, see rock climbers from around the world.
17.00 Arrive at the pier.