Tour Details Of Heart and the Origin of Bangkok
booking before 2 days
USD 145/Person (Minimum 2 Adults)
Grand Palace + Thonburi Canal + Temples & City
(Private Tour 1 day) Heart and the Origin of Bangkok has so many places to visit such as the Rattanakosin Island, which is the birthplace of Bangkok, including The Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Arun (the Temple of Dawn), Wat Pho(Temple of the Reclining Buddha) and take a long-tail boat to see both sides of the canal.
- Destination : Thailand (Bangkok)
- Start City : Bangkok
- End City : Bangkok
- Tour Type : Private Tour with guide
- Duration : Full Day
– Wat Phra Kaew is the most sacred temple in Thailand. Please dress politely.
– Certain buildings in the Palace grounds are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- (Min 2 Pax)| 145 USD. Adult (Price/Person)|110 USD. Child(4-11 years)
- (Min 3 Pax)| 110 USD. Adult (Price/Person)|85 USD. Child(4-11 years)
- (Min 4 Pax)| 95 USD. Adult (Price/Person)| 70 USD. Child(4-11 years)
- (Min 5 Pax)| 90 USD. Adult (Price/Person)|65 USD. Child(4-11 years)
- (Min 6 Pax)| 85 USD. Adult (Price/Person)| 60 USD. Child(4-11 years)
- (Min 7 Pax)| 80 USD. Adult (Price/Person)|55 USD. Child(4-11 years)
- (Min 8 Pax)| 75 USD. Adult (Price/Person)| 50 USD. Child(4-11 years)
*** Group of 9 Pax. or more detials, please submit in the form below.
*** Please wait for the price update before making a payment.
Child Policy :
• For children under 3 years old will be free of charge.
• For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of the price that calculate from the total number of adult pax.
• For children, over 11 years old we charge at a normal price.
Contact us :[Full Name],[Email],[Subject],[Message],[Departure & Return LocationBangkok Thailand.]
Leave the hotel at 08:00 am.
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver
- VAT 7% and all Government taxes (no service charge)
- One hour for a long-tail motorboat trip
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Price Excludes
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
- Any Private Expenses
08:00: Pick up at the hotel lobby to Rattanakosin Island, the original area of Bangkok when it was first established as the capital over 200 years ago.
08:30: Visit Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha).
The most beautiful and important temple in Thailand. Beautifully decorated and exquisite.
10:30: Take a long-tail boat along the Chao Phraya River and into the canals of Thonburi. You will be able to see the beautiful scenery along the river.
11:30: Visit Wat Arun(the Temple of Dawn), The temple has a great and beautiful pagoda in corn-cob shape that located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River.
12:30: Lunch at a local restaurant.
13:30: Visit Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha), The third largest Reclining Buddha and the oldest temple in Thailand.
14:30: Sightseeing by van along Ratchadamnern Road. On the way, you can see many beautiful temples and architectural buildings, including the City Pillar Shrine. National Museum, The Democracy Monument, Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, Dusit Zoo and Chitralada Royal Villa.
15:30: Drops back to the hotel.