Ratchaburi Tour Floating Market Details
Ratchaburi Tour Floating Market and beautiful nature (1-day tour)
USD 190/Person (Minimum 2 Adults)
Please booking before 3 days
Destinations :Mae-Klong Railway Market, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Khao Bin Cave.
- Traveling to Thailand is not complete yet if you miss the famous Floating Market and Railway Market. Visiting the market, you will experience the local lifestyle, cultures, foods and many more that u would never expect before.
- Approximately 1.30 hrs from Bangkok to the train market, the train will enter the station around 8.30 am. After that, go to the floating market where all the tourists want to see. Take a long-tail boat to see the market and see the coconut sugar’s production.
- Thailand has many natural attractions. Whether it is a beach, mountain or cave. If you want to see the natural wonders not far from Bangkok, we recommend you to visit this cave in the afternoon.
1.Mae Klong Railway Market
Talat Rom Hup / Mae Klong Railway Market / Mae Klong Market is located in Samut Songkhram Province, commonly called Siang Tai (life-risking) Market. It is considered one of the amazing-Thailand attractions in the province. The market is located on Mae Klong – Ban Laem Railway. The railway has been operating since 1901. Around 250 venders are stationed on both sides of the railway. The customer is using the railroad as a shopping street. The novelty of this market is world-famous because the market is located along the railroad. And when the train comes, the trader will “off the umbrella” quickly. Ready to set up the panel once the train passes.
2.Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market famous for the world since 1967. Damnoen Saduak Canal is a canal dug to connect Mae Klong River and Tha Chin River. For the villagers to benefit in transport and commerce. The floating Market is open from 5.00-12.00 hrs. Products sold in the market such as foods, fruits, souvenirs, and handicrafts.
3.Khao Bin Cave
Visit “Khao Bin Cave” is voted to be the 3rd beautiful cave in Thailand which spectacular stalactites inside. This cave has a height of about 272 meters above sea level. The entrance is 10 meters high plus an area of about 8,000 square meters. Inside the cave is decorated with electricity to see the beauty of the stalagmites, stalactites, and newborn stalactites.
Destination : Thailand (Bangkok)
Start City : Bangkok
End City : Bangkok
Tour Type : Private Tour with guide
Duration: Full Day
*** Price for Khao Bin Cave ***
- (Min 2 Pax) | Adult 190 USD.(Price/Person) | Child 140 USD.(4-11 years)
- (Min 3 Pax) | Adult 125 USD.(Price/Person) | Child 95 USD.(4-11 years)
- (Min 4 Pax) | Adult 90 USD.(Price/Person) | Child 67 USD.(4-11 years)
- (Min 5 Pax) | Adult 85 USD.(Price/Person) | Child 65 USD.(4-11 years)
- (Min 6 Pax) | Adult 80 USD.(Price/Person) | Child 60 USD.(4-11 years)
- (Min 7 Pax) | Adult 75 USD.(Price/Person) | Child 55 USD.(4-11 years)
- (Min 8 Pax) | Adult 70 USD.(Price/Person) | Child 50 USD.(4-11 years)
*** Group of 9 Pax. or more details, please submit in the form below.
*** Please wait for the price update before making a payment.
Child Policy :
• For children under 3 years old will be free of charge.
• For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of the price that calculate from the total number of adult pax.
• For children, over 11 years old we charge normal price.
Departure & Return Location
Leave the hotel. |Start 07.00 am.
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver
- VAT 7% and all Government taxes (no service charge)
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- One hour for the long-tail motorboat trip
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
- Any Private Expenses
Itinerary: 1day tourRatchaburi – Floating Market and beautiful nature
7.00 Pick up from hotel in Bangkok.
8.30-9.00 Visit Maeklong Railway Market. If we arrive on time, you can take a ride on the train!
9.30 Arrive Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
Take a long tail boat to see the floating market Damnoen Saduak.
Visit a home-made sugar factory and learn how coconut is used to make sugar and other useful things about an hour.
11.30 Lunch at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
13.00 Arrive Wat Khanon. See “Nang Yai” an ancient shadow play in Wat Khanon Nang Nai. The first “Nang Yai” theatre in the Kingdom. 45 Minute for Nang Yai Show. Arrive at your hotel in central Bangkok around 3.30-4 pm.
Arrive at your hotel in central Bangkok around 4.30-5 pm.
COMPANY MAP | CONTACT US
Reward life Co., Ltd. :521 Soi Phetkasem 90, Phetkasem Rd., Bangkhae-Nuea, Bang Khae, Bangkok 10160.