Ratchaburi Floating Market and Arts and Culture Tour Details
Ratchaburi – Floating Market and Arts and Culture (Private tour 1 day)
USD 210/Person (Minimum 2 Adults)
Please booking before 3 days
Destinations : Mae-Klong Railway Market, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Wat Kanon Nangyai
- Traveling to Thailand is not complete yet if you miss the famous Floating Market and Railway Market. Visiting the market, you will experience the local lifestyle, cultures, foods and many more that u would never expect before.
- Approximately 1.30 hrs from Bangkok to the train market, the train will enter the station around 8.30 am. After that, go to the floating market where all the tourists want to see. Take a long-tail boat to see the market and see the coconut sugar’s production.
- In the afternoon, we will take you to see “Nang Yai”, which is a cultural treasure. It is one of the oldest performing arts in Thailand. It was very popular during the reign of King Chakri (1809-1821). At present, Wat Khanon is the same temple as the theater of the big movie, which is operating on a regular basis. [Wat Khanon Nang Yai received a UNESCO Award].
1.Mae klong Railway Market
Talat Rom Hup / Mae klong Railway Market / Mae Klong Market is located in Samut Songkhram Province, commonly called Siang Tai (life-risking) Market. It is considered one of amazing-Thailand attractions in the province. The market is located on Mae Klong – Ban Laem Railway. The railway has been operating since 1901. Around 250 venders are stationed on both sides of the railway. The customer is using the railroad as a shopping street. The novelty of this market is world-famous because the market is located along the railroad. And when the train comes, the trader will “off the umbrella” quickly. Ready to set up the panel once the train passes.
2.Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market famous for the world since 1967. Damnoen Saduak Canal is a canal dug to connect Mae Klong River and Tha Chin River. For the villagers to benefit in transport and commerce. Floating Market is open from 5.00-12.00 hrs. Products sold in the market such as foods, fruits, souvenirs and handicrafts.
- Wat Khanon Nang Yai
“Nang Yai” an ancient shadow play in Wat Khanon Nang Yai. The first “Nang Yai” theatre in the Kingdom. Nang Yai is a cultural treasure of high-level entertainment in the past, which is a combination of art forms, including art design, craftsmanship, meticulous artwork, dramatic arts. The composition of the narrative. Chorus and orchestra to fill every touch.
- Destination: Thailand (Bangkok)
- Start City: Bangkok
- End City: Bangkok
- Tour Type: Private Tour with guide
- Duration: Full Day
- Wat Phra Kaew is the most sacred temple in Thailand. Please dress politely.
- Certain buildings in the Palace grounds are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
*** Price for Wat Khanon “Nang Yai” ***
- (Min 2 Pax) | Adult 210 USD.(Price/Person) | Child 160 USD.(4-11 years)
- (Min 3 Pax) | Adult 150 USD.(Price/Person) | Child 110 USD.(4-11 years)
- (Min 4 Pax) | Adult 110 USD.(Price/Person) | Child 80 USD.(4-11 years)
- (Min 5 Pax) | Adult 90 USD.(Price/Person) | Child 65 USD.(4-11 years)
- (Min 6 Pax) | Adult 80 USD.(Price/Person) | Child 60 USD.(4-11 years)
- (Min 7 Pax) | Adult 75 USD.(Price/Person) | Child 55 USD.(4-11 years)
- (Min 8 Pax) | Adult 70 USD.(Price/Person) | Child 50 USD.(4-11 years)
*** Group of 9 Pax. or more detials, please submit in the form below.
*** Please wait for the price update before making a payment.
Child Policy :
• For children under 3 years old will be free of charge.
• For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of the price that calculate from the total number of adult pax.
• For children, over 11 years old we charge normal price.
Departure & Return Location
Leave the hotel. |Start 07.00 am.
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- VAT 7% and all Government taxes (no service charge)
- Lunch at local restaurant
- One hour for a long-tail motorboat trip
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
- Any Private Expenses
Itinerary :1 day tour Ratchaburi – Floating Market, Arts, and Culture.
7.00 Pick up from hotel in Bangkok.
8.30-9.00 Visit Maeklong Railway Market. If we arrive on time, you can take a ride on the train!
9.30 Arrive Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
Take a long tail boat to see the floating market Damnoen Saduak.
Visit a home-made sugar factory and learn how coconut is used to make sugar and other useful things about an hour.
11.30 Lunch at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
13.00 Arrive Wat Khanon. See “Nang Yai” an ancient shadow play in Wat Khanon Nang Nai. The first “Nang Yai” theatre in the Kingdom. 45 Minute for Nang Yai Show. Arrive at your hotel in central Bangkok around 3.30-4 pm.
COMPANY MAP | CONTACT US
Reward life Co., Ltd. :521 Soi Phetkasem 90, Phetkasem Rd., Bangkhae-Nuea, Bang Khae, Bangkok 10160.