Erawan Waterfall National Park : 7-Tiered Waterfall : Those who like to hike and experience nature closely, Erawan Waterfall- the midst of the forest nature – is a large and beautiful waterfall on the bank of the Kwai Yai River. There are 7 levels, which are the water of the waterfall that is made from the top of the mountain. Ta-Mong hunting in the mountains. The river flows along the rocky rocks for a distance of approximately 1,500 meters, beautiful, shaded by various trees.
Each day there are a lot of tourists, both Thai and foreigners, come to relax during the weekend, nowadays there are spots for sleep overnight to relax in the midst of nature which is popular for tourists.
Getting to Erawan waterfall : Have to walk in with feet on 7 levels within the waterfall, depending on the strength. A total distance of waterfall is 1,500 meters, each floor has a corresponding name, beginning from …
1st floor flows back to the nest, a small waterfall suitable for sitting and relaxing.
2nd floor, Wang Matcha is suitable for swimming because there are pools to swim and a flock of “antimony fish” live in the water.
3rd floor, Pha Nam Tok waterfall , this level falls has area to stand to see the beautiful view.
4th floor, This butterfly chest has a distinctive feature of its slides flowing down to the basin below. Suitable for tourists who like excitement.
5th floor is bored.
6th floor, Dong Pruksa . This floor is surrounded by various kinds of trees.
7th floor is the Erawan mountain, it is the most spectacular view.
– Do not bring foam containers, glass bottles and alcohol into the waterfall area
– Do not bring the guitar into the waterfall area
– Do not bring all kinds of pets into the waterfall
- The path to that waterfall Some sections are paved and easy to walk but the part that walked to each level of the waterfall is a path that contains natural soil and rocks should wear appropriate shoes …
Suspension point dance suspension bridge “Mong chase bridge”
- Tent rental price starts at 120 baht with a sleeping pad and 1 small pillow
The water is clear, reflecting in emerald green blue like a swimming pool. On each floor of the waterfall there are antimony fish (freshwater fish in the carp family. The body is brown, green, large scales, with 2 pairs of antennae. They like to live in the streams, streams, streams or clear streams.) Swimming, but in the many levels, it is seen as the 2nd level, Wang Matcha.
Each floor of the Erawan waterfall has a basin that can swim and there is still a study route for Erawan nature with a distance of 1,060 meters, takes about 30 minutes to walk through the rainforest scenic spots and beautiful deciduous forest. You will receive knowledge and enjoyment in admiring the beautiful nature.
Know before traveling
Open from Monday – Friday from 08.30-18.00 hrs., Saturday from 09.00-15.30 hrs.
For more information, please contact Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Bangkok Tel. +66 2562 0760 Erawan National Park Tel. +66 3457 4222, 0 3457 4722, +66 3457 4234
Location : Tha Kradan Subdistrict, Si Sawat District, Kanchanaburi 71250
Coordinate Map : https://goo.gl/maps/qwG4yV5b42WYcWF2A
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..