Wat Tham Phu Wa is located in Nong Ya Subdistrict, Mueang District, Kanchanaburi Province. It is a temple in the middle of a peaceful forest surrounded by natural forest and trees. Inside the cave there are beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. The temple has built a pagoda-archway similar to the sandstone pagoda, Khmer style sandstone. The temple is about 25 kilometers from the city center.
It is a beautiful temple of Khmer art. The cave was originally a chapel. But nowadays there is a sandstone temple built That engraved beautifully around the chapel Shady atmosphere Suitable for Dharma practice And come to see and take beautiful pictures
This temple is also a spiritual practice that can accommodate up to 500 people, including accommodation, bedrooms, cafeteria, bathrooms and various adventure bases with training speakers. It is also a tourist destination that is popular with tourists. Both Thais and foreigners pay respects to visit the cave temple lot.
Wat Tham Phu Wa is open to visit every day, free of charge.
Traveling to Tham Phu Wa Temple
You can use 2 routes: Kanchanaburi – Ban Kao, turn left at Km. 16, follow the Phupradu – Wang Lan route for another 6 km., Then arrive at the crossroad to enter the temple or cross the car ferry at the front of the city passing through the temple. Khao Lim Cave Somdet Phra Srinagarindra Park Then turn right at the area between the 49-48 km. Along the Phupradu-Wang Lan route for another 5 km to the junction to the temple.
Location : Nong Ya Subdistrict, Mueang Kanchanaburi District, Kanchanaburi 71000
Coordinate Map : https://goo.gl/maps/TsEyacZgyxb6vJHk8
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..