Built in the Ayutthaya period And about 100 years have passed and people have migrated to live in this area The age of the temple is about 350 – 400 years, with 1 pagoda and a brick pagoda about 10 meters high, one for each surviving evidence. That the villagers come to worship
When in the past, the temple was abandoned about 150 years until the time passed until the year 1927, the villagers settled down to live as a community with the mind to cooperate. Help each other build a temple. The temple was named “Wat Sra Long Rua” because in the past, this area has many big trees and villagers like to cut Used to make a boat. But with a short and short speech accent “Pool into the boat” like today
Suphan Hong boat In the middle of the large pond is 180 meters long and 15 meters wide, the bow and stern are as tall as a 5-story building, located inside the pool on an area of 15 rai of water 6-7 meters deep.
For the entrance to Suphan Hong boat Have to walk through the statue of Rahu Mon Chan Large open mouth
When walking inside that There will be a mural drawing of various stars. Along the path are paintings, aphorisms and aphorisms to be read to study the dharma and learn about the murals as well. Enjoy again …
The top of the middle of the boat Will be enshrined the relics of the Lord Buddha Murals depicting angels Can go in to worship
The exit is a statue of 3 elephants or Erawan elephant is beautiful and great, and the statue of Somdej Puttajarnto. Large To go and worship
Open for viewing everyday from 06.00 – 19.00 hrs. Free of charge.
Location : Sara Boat Subdistrict, Huai Krachao District, Kanchanaburi Province,
coordinates : https://goo.gl/maps/MA4sTpaatpG2
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..