This trip of mine didn’t have any goals. With that, I would like to drive to Kanchanaburi. In order to travel continuously Follow the route to Sangkhla Buri District. Then departing from Bangkok at 06.00 hrs. Driving along the route that is pinned by the map Follow the route and stay in the oil pump .. It is the only stop for the car. Because it is convenient to park and the bathroom I drove continuously … to Sangkhla Buri, Mon Bridge, which this attraction Is the place to settle the lives of 3 people, namely Thai Mon and Karen With natural and cultural perfection mixed together perfectly Simple being For this reason, heading to Sangkhla Buri looks very interesting.
Upon arrival, look at the information and look at the accommodation first. Once the accommodation is complete It is a place to go.
Also I am interested in going Somdet Kao Temple Sangkhla Buri District The information is then interesting to visit once.
Boat transfer to Somdet Kao Temple
Went to the Sangkhla Bridge In order to take a boat that has a pick-up service to Somdej Kao Temple
Way up to the temple
When the boat arrived at the port I went up the path. In order to go up to the old royal homeland
Around the Bose
with charm Wat Somdet Kao Sangkhla Buri, which is located on a small hill. Opposite the bowels The Ubosot of the Somdej Temple is quite complete with a large banyan tree surrounding the church. But abandoned, looks magical Tourists can take a boat to Wat Somdet (old) after visiting the artesian city.
Flowers for worship
Traveling to Sangkhlaburi is very easy. Nowadays Can pin the map, target point, destination It’s very convenient.
- Bangkok route – Kanchanaburi town – Sai Yok Noi district – Sai Yok Yai district – Thong Pha Phum district – Sangkhla Buri district
- From Bangkok to Kanchanaburi Currently, there are a variety of bus services, tour buses, vans, including trains, with the main pick up locations being
the Southern Bus Terminal (Taling Chan) with a tour bus, Por. 1 Win, Van 81 and Win Happy Park ( The car runs at the end of town Through Nakhon Pathom Ban Pong District Enter Kanchanaburi town Via Saeng Chuto Road
The Northern Bus Terminal (Mo Chit) has a van service bus, which is at the end of Sangkhlaburi and Chedi Sam Ong checkpoint. The car will run the route. Bang Bua Thong Road Go to Kamphaeng Saen District, Phanom Thuan District, go to park at Kanchanaburi Bus Terminal in downtown Kanchanaburi. And continue on the Sangkhlaburi
Railway Waterfall Line at Thon Buri Station, directly around Siriraj Hospital At the end of Sai Yok Noi Waterfall Then take the car to Sangkhlaburi
Location : Nong Lu Sub-district, Sangkhla Buri District, Kanchanaburi 71240
Map Coordinates : https://goo.gl/maps/sJ1feuNHr37qUApp8
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..