Urban forest project Green area in Bangkok Surrounded by big trees Strolling around the skywalk and enjoying nature Breathe in the ozone. With a corner to take pictures in the middle of nature Strolling Learned ecological forest in a sustainable way
The Forest Project in the city is located on Sukhaphiban 2 Road, Dok Mai, Prawet, which is a development of green areas in PTT’s land of 12 rai 1 ngan 2 square wah under the guidelines for promoting green areas in the urban areas of PTT Group. . Or PTT Green in the City
There is a building design that is harmonious with the environment as an innovative green building model. In order to be a learning resource for PTT’s reforestation and sustainable ecotyping In the future, this forest will grow and create fertility for the area. It is a form of education and learning forest in the city. Connect and create closeness between people and forests.
The building walls of the ” Forest Project in the City ” use natural clay materials which give different color values from the composition of various elements in the soil. Colorful, natural In harmony with the environment The earth wall is also a high level of insulation, helping to reduce the heat that enters the building.
Open for viewing at 9:00 am
– 5:00 pm, Tuesday – Sunday. (Closed Mondays) Free admission Free of charge
- private car Use the Kanchanaphisek Ring Road. Toward the front of Bangna And when seeing the Onnut-Lat Krabang Road sign, keep left at the end until you see 3 intersections with the blue sign that the Forest Project in Bangkok After that, turn right and drive for about 4 kilometers. The urban forest project will be on the left. Between Sukhaphiban 2 Road, Soi 23 and Soi 25
, Car Park of the forest in the city Will be a road beside the footpath Can park between 09.00 – 16.00 hrs. But during the hours 06.00 – 09.00 hrs. And 16.00 – 18.00 hrs. We can park the car at Coffee shop @ Chiang Mai or Terrace Loi Loi shop Which is beside the forest in the city as well as the Lake House noir restaurant opposite the project As for motorbikes, don’t worry. Because the project has an umbrella tent To park in an alley beside
- Buses from Victory Monument We can go to the forest in the city by bus no. 92 (Keha Romklao-Anusawari) or walk to the opposite of Phong Lee restaurant, pay 40 baht, take the van (Anu Chai Chai-Hua Takhe) and get to the hospital. Sirindhorn across the road towards the two rows of blue market 999 (Nam Chai) – Wat King Kaew. The minibus cost is at 7 baht, this project is on the left. Between Sukhaphiban 2 Road, Soi 23 and Soi 25. If you see the forest observatory that is unique here. Press the doorbell to prepare
- BTS sky train to On Nut station Exit at exit 1, go straight to Big C Extra, cross the road to connect to bus no. 1013 Phra Khanong-Hua Takhe, get off at Sirindhorn Hospital. After that, cross the road to continue with the two rows of Blue Market 999 (Nam Chai) – King Kaew Temple to go to the project.
- Airport link to Lat Krabang station Up two rows of red heads Ekkawit School – Lan Boon Temple -SCS Soi Siam sign, Sirindhorn Hospital And connect to the two rows of Blue Market 999 (Namchai) – Kingkaew Temple to go to the project or after signing a two-row at Sirindhorn Hospital Can call a taxi to go to this project Which the taxi fare will be around 80 baht
Location : Forest project in Sukhaphiban 2 road, Dok Mai Prawet, Bangkok,
coordinates : https://goo.gl/maps/ut1w3iWXqAxMK4FPA