On weekends, plan a trip to the city of Karn, take a chew train, enjoy the two sides of the rice fields, mountains and clear skies. Visit the River Kwai Bridge Tham Krasae and see the historic railway line Destination, relax, play waterfall, call yokok in the middle of nature in the middle of the forest To lose the air, to fully refresh the lungs
The State Railway of Thailand has arranged trips only on Saturday-Sunday and public holidays.
06.30 hrs. Travel from Bangkok Station By a special train, the procession at 909
07.40 am to Nakhon Pathom, worship Phra Pathom Chedi / 40 minutes walk to buy goods.
08.20 hrs. Special train travel from Nakhon Pathom Station
09.35 hrs. To the bridge over the River Kwai. Travelers who visit and photograph the bridge over the River Kwai at leisure
10.00. Special train tour from the bridge over the River Kwai
11.00. Arrival Krasae dens. See important historical railway lines Which is still in use to this day, was built by the Allied prisoners of war Is one of the most beautiful routes Traversing the cliffs and sparse forests Go back to the past. Unconscious World War II
11.30 am to Sai Yok Noi Relax, play and fall for about 3 hours.
14.25 hrs. Departure from Sai Yok Noi waterfall. Visit the Allied military cemetery.
16.53 hrs. Together at Kanchanaburi station To take the train back to Bangkok
Total service rate (go and return)
- Ordinary car service fee, 3rd floor, adult / child 120 baht each
- Rate of air-conditioned passenger car class 2, adult / child 240 baht per person
For more information, contact the State Railway of Thailand.
Phone number 0 2621 8701 ext. 5202 Hotline 1690 http://www.railway.co.th
Book online : https://www.thairailwayticket.com
Location Hua Lamphong Railway Station : Rong Mueang Subdistrict, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330
Map coordinates : https://goo.gl/maps/Tx44e4nNiWAtDMh8A
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..