On weekends, plan a trip to the city of Karn, take a chew train, enjoy the two sides of the rice fields, mountains and clear skies. Visit Nakhon Pathom, worship Phra Pathom Chedi. Then visit the River Kwai Bridge Enjoy the activities of The Suan Saiyok Adventure Park to lose full air, freshen up the lungs.
The State Railway of Thailand has arranged trips only on Saturday-Sunday and public holidays.
Activities at The Suan Saiyok Adventure Park were first launched in Kanchanaburi. Received the certificate of equipment imported from Italy CAMP SPA ITALY that is accepted worldwide. Which every activity base can see the view and receive a cool breeze from the Kwai Noi River which runs
parallel to the resort
06.30 hrs. Travel from Bangkok Station By special train, take a tour of the water fall procession at 909 07.40 hrs. To Nakhon Pathom Station Worship Phra Pathom Chedi Or can choose to shop for 40 minutes.
08.20 hrs. Special train travel from Nakhon Pathom Station
09.35 hrs. To the bridge over the River Kwai. Travelers who visit and photograph the bridge over the River Kwai at leisure
10.00. Train from a bridge over the River Kwai
11.30 hrs. Arrival station Krasae dens. Experience the atmosphere View of Kwai Noi River Straddling the historic railway line Traverse the cliffs and sparse forests since World War II.
12.00 hrs. Lunch at leisure.
13.00 hrs. Enjoy the activities. At The Suan Saiyok Adventure Park, 1 item, The Flying Train, The Krasae Swing, The Krasae Cliff
15.00 hrs. At the same time, in front of Suan Sai Yok Resort, take a special train to travel back to
Total service fee (round-trip and return)
Ordinary car service fee, 3rd floor, adult 270 baht per person, 220 baht for each child
Location Hua Lamphong Railway Station : Rong Mueang Subdistrict, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330
Map coordinates : https://goo.gl/maps/Tx44e4nNiWAtDMh8A
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..