When the heart feels joyful in the new day Along with traveling to Tiger Cave Temple Pay homage to the Ket Kaew Prasat Pagoda and His Majesty the Great. With a 360 degree natural view of mountains, fields, villages, rivers, features of the Tiger Cave Temple With a striking golden pagoda Can be seen from a distance because it is located on a hill Anyone traveling to Kanchanaburi Can visit the temple Pay homage to the relics of the Ket Kaew Prasat Pagoda. And worshiping Reverend Father Chin Prathanporn
Do not miss the beautiful green fields… Waiting for you to experience by yourself. Lose fresh air and learn about the community and restaurants, cafes in the rice fields. With cool breeze Ready for you to rest your body, rest your mind, recharge your energy and get tired.
Travel to Tiger Cave Temple And Wat Tham Khao Noi
Tourists traveling to Kanchanaburi Can go to make merit and pay respects at Tham Sua temple and Tham Khao Noi temple both on the way and return. Because it is not far from the main route And only 12 kilometers away from the city of Kan. Both temples are located in Muang Chum Subdistrict, Tha Muang District, adjacent to just a fence. Can enter the temple from the ground floor Because both temples have no connection
Traveling from Bangkok
- From Bangkok through Ban Pong District Enter Sangchuto Road Will pass the Miracle of Life junction. After reaching Tha Muang Intersection Turn left towards Tha Muang District
- Passed in front of Tha Muang Hospital Clock Tower Circle Circle To turn left onto the irrigation canal road
- At the intersection, turn right for another 2 kilometers (there are signs). Run in the same direction as Wat Muang Chum. After passing Wat Muang Chum, you will see the entrance to Wat Tham Sua. On the left
Travel from the city of Kan.
- From downtown Kan Ran through the front of Phahon Phon Phayuasena Hospital Found a red light intersection in front of the town hall, turn right
- After crossing the bridge To turn left beside the bridge (The same way as the way to Wat Ban Tham), then run the road for about 10 kilometers
- Ran across the irrigation canal Until seeing Wat Muang Chum Turn right beside the temple (There is no signpost here.) Run the temple fence. To the junction, turn right Will see the entrance to the Tiger Cave Temple on the left
– Tiger Cave Temple and Tham Khao Noi Temple Is an adjacent temple Both temples can be visited on the same day
– Tiger Cave Temple has an electric tram for those who are inconvenient or unable to walk up the stairs. (The stairs are quite narrow and steep). In the cave, there is no tram service. Walking up to a thousand Buddhist pagoda path will gradually climb is not very steep walk
– should dress modestly temple
– a trip to the Tiger Cave Temple. And Wat Tham Khao Noi There are some complicated routes. Because they have to go through a narrow path in the community area And at some point, the sign is not clear, should notice the top of Phra Ket Kaew Chedi, the castle of Tiger Cave Temple And then heading along that path
Open for viewing
Monday-Friday: Time 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Saturday – Sunday: Open 8 am – 4:30 pm.
Location : Wat Tham Sua, Muang Chum Subdistrict, Tha Muang District, Kanchanaburi 71110
Map coordinates : https://goo.gl/maps/g8ARgthxJ886XYKz5
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..