Bus stop for tourists or travelers For the route heading to Sai Yok Noi Waterfall, Sanglaburi, Thong Pha Phum National Park and Pilok Mine, you must visit “The Village Farm to Café”. farm style cafe
Surrounded by views of the green mountains in the foreground is a pond that is decorated with fountains Arranged in a wooden courtyard extending into the pool For living Walk to view the fresh air in full lungs In addition, there was a swaying white meadow next to the vegetable growing house To take pictures and play together in a dreamy way as well
In addition to the atmosphere of the store that is beautifully decorated Close to nature The food and beverage menu is equally as good. By focusing on fusion style food, selecting fresh ingredients in every menu That everyone visiting must be impressed Must come to experience by yourself
The shop is a rectangular gable roof. The greenhouse is similar to the 4 barns next to each other. The shop is spacious, airy and decorated in a modern loft. Gives a warm feeling like sitting at home Each corner is adorned with many cute sundries. Both dried flowers and cactus And appliances that represent barns There are many types of seats. Both the air room zone has both the table type Chair, high chair Arm chair And a small sofa And open-air seating outside, decorated with sky potted gardens Able to clearly see the mountain view
The food menu includes beverages. Desserts and savory dishes, focusing on healthy fusion foods Every dish is delicious. Both the pork rib steak Salmon Zab Salad Steamed Shiitake Mushroom Every dish is beautifully decorated. With fresh vegetables as an appetizing ingredient As for the price, it is considered a very inexpensive price, starting from the first hundred digits, good raw materials, crispy fresh vegetables. Quite a lot Considered worth the food price Importantly, if anyone thinks that eating a famous restaurant, a lot of people may wait for a long time, but not at the Village Farm because the food is very fast, even when traveling during festivals, which are many times more than normal holidays. But the food still serves quickly The staff is also good service, beaming. Accept the matter of the shop management system that is doing very well
The signature dessert of the shop Which saw every order until the table must be ordered according to culture is very cute We call it little turtle candy. The turtle is a soft bread stuffed with cream. Comes with melon ice cream and fresh melon on the green floor, sprinkled with anecdotes, not sure what is called but very tasty The drink ordered Melon Lemon, which is also a signature beverage. It tastes good.
From the shop, can take a walk to enjoy the view. Through the gift shop And the bamboo tunnel on the side stretching beautifully To the pool with a viewing balcony and a fountain in the middle. Giving a very natural feeling
Opening hours: Every Monday-Friday from 10:30 am – 9:00 pm and Saturday – Sunday from 9:30 am – 9:00 pm
Village farm to café Travel route
- Location : sangchoto, Nong Bua, Mueang, Kanchanaburi 71190 (8 kilometers away from Kanchanaburi city)
- Map coordinates : https://goo.gl/maps/HWbky4G4QZyY8Jjo8
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..