Enter during the month of November, plan to take a single floating train in Thailand, ride a chew train, enjoy on both sides. And admire the beautiful sunflower fields and come to rest at the Pasak Dam that looks wide. Shopping with lots of items and a variety of restaurants to choose from
The State Railway of Thailand has organized a weekend trip on Saturday – Sunday only during November – January every year.
07.10 hrs. Special train, tour of Pasak Cholasit Dam Depart from Bangkok Station
10.03 hrs. To stop at the Pasak Cholasit Dam.
10.11 – 10.41 hrs. The train stops at the view point for about 30 minutes for tourists to see the scenery. Take a picture of the area above the Pasak Cholasit Dam. See “Floating Train”
11.32 hrs. Have lunch at leisure or use the services of a small train to see the excitement of the surrounding scenery. Until full And buy souvenirs, souvenirs, community products
15.30 hrs. Leave at the Pasak Chonlasit Dam Bus Stop
18.20 am. The train reaches Bangkok Station safely.
Total service fee (round trip and return),
3rd class passenger car (fan)
- Bangkok Station, Samsen, Bang Sue, Bang Khen, Laksi, Don Mueang, Rangsit, Ayutthaya Price 270 baht
- Saraburi Station, Kaeng Khoi Price 110 baht
- But if anyone goes up short, just Kaeng Suea – Pa Sak Dam to see the view of the floating train price 60 baht (buy tickets on the day of travel And a standing ticket)
3-seater car, air-conditioned
- Bangkok Station, Samsen, Bang Sue, Bang Khen, Laksi, Don Mueang, Rangsit, Ayutthaya Price 470 baht
- Saraburi Station, Kaeng Khoi Price 210 baht (round-trip)
- But if anyone goes up short, just Kaeng Suea – Pa Sak Dam to see the view of the floating train. Price 160 baht.
This price may change in the future. Please ask for more. State Railway of Thailand
Open ticket sales in early November of every year and organize travel in 3 months.
- November Weekend Of Sat-Sun
- December during the weekend Of Sat-Sun
- January during the weekend Of Sat-Sun
Date, time may be changed, please inquire further. State Railway of Thailand
Location Hua Lamphong Railway Station : Rong Mueang Subdistrict, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330
Map coordinates : https://goo.gl/maps/Tx44e4nNiWAtDMh8A