On weekends, plan a trip to the city of Karn, take a chew train, enjoy the two sides of the rice fields, mountains and clear skies. Visit Nakhon Pathom, worship Phra Pathom Chedi. Then go to see the River Kwai Bridge, Krasae Cave, Muang Sing Castle Confederate military cemetery To lose the air, to fully refresh the lungs
The State Railway of Thailand has arranged trips only on Saturday-Sunday and public holidays.
Come to know the castle of Singha Kan. (Prasat Mueang Sing Historical Park) is an ancient monument that is the only stone castle in the western region. Presumably lived in the 16th-17th century. The castle is surrounded by a laterite wall, with a ditch and a vertical line of steps. Like the ancient city wall, rectangular Within an area of about 200 rai
06.30 hrs. Travel from Bangkok Station By special train, take a tour of the water fall procession at 909 07.40 hrs. To Nakhon Pathom Station Worship Phra Pathom Chedi Or can choose to shop for 40 minutes.
08.20 hrs. Special train travel from Nakhon Pathom Station
09.35 hrs. To the bridge over the River Kwai. For tourists to see and photograph the bridge over the River Kwai at leisure. 10.00 am. Train from the River Kwai Bridge
10.50 hrs. Take the car to take you to Prasat Mueang Sing Historical Park. And watch the ancient human skeleton.
12.00 hrs. Lunch at Sala, Dusit Resort Restaurant, “Baan Rim Kwai Pha Rim Nam” after the meal. Playing in water or fishing at the leisure time
14.50 hrs. By a special train taking a tour of the water fall
15.50 hrs. To Kanchanaburi Station Stop tourists from visiting the Confederate military cemetery that died during the construction of the Death Railway. And visit to buy souvenirs back home
17.00 hrs. Together at Kanchanaburi station To take a special train to travel back to Bangkok
Total service rate (go and return)
- Ordinary car service fee, 3rd floor, adult 900 baht / person, each person 570 baht
- Air-conditioned car, 2nd floor, adult 1,020 baht / child, 690 baht per person
- Foreign tourists Add another national park entrance fee of 100 baht per person
joins the River Kwai Garden tours limited to 378. The harbor. Maka Thailand. Kanchanaburi 71130 Tel: (034) 561 429 Fax (034) 636 713.
For more information, contact the State Railway of Thailand.
Phone number 0 2621 8701 ext. 5202 Hotline 1690 http://www.railway.co.th
Book online : https://www.thairailwayticket.com
Location Hua Lamphong Railway Station : Rong Mueang Subdistrict, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330
Map coordinates : https://goo.gl/maps/Tx44e4nNiWAtDMh8A
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..