If talking about Chiang Rai’s largest tea plantation, must go “Boonrod Singha Park” is not far from Chiang Rai city. It is an ideal place to relax and play outdoor activities. Which has a total area of about 8,000 rai, has divided zones for playing activities and resting or going to see the scenery Can spin all the bikes
There are 4 spots for traveling in the area of Boonraw Farm. (Only need to ride the tram service of the ranch so it can reach 4 points)
1. Giant Pumpkin (If coming in winter, there will be a beautiful Cosmos flower field to watch as well) (must ride the tram)
2. The giraffes, zebras come to feed with cute giraffes and zebras. (Must ride a tram)
3. Sports and Recreation Center or Red House At this point, there is a bicycle for spinning. To go to point 1, 2 and have a restaurant Beverage Service Zip Line Player
4. Phu Phirom Restaurant Is the most beautiful viewpoint of Boon Raw Rai Can walk in every corner and can see 360 degree view
And in front of the entrance, it is the last point that tourists prefer to take a photo of the great Ya Sing Park .
For personal cars , can be imported into the Boonrawd farm, can be parked for 2 points, which is the point 3, 4 that can be parked.
And another point is to park the entrance to the Boonraw farm Parked on the side of a large lion (If parked at this point, must use the tram service to tour the Bunrod farm)
Tram service fee: Farm tour
- Adult 100 baht / child, height not exceeding 110 cm 50 baht), takes 1 hour to watch
Open daily 9.00 – 18.00 hrs.
Location : Mae Kon Subdistrict, Mueang Chiang Rai District, Chiang Rai 57000
Map : https://goo.gl/maps/ZcnQG3DEuUCjF6eQ9