Chinatown area, night market Who went to the shop to buy the same ” market Sampeng Night ,” which is product wholesale prices are very many products, be it bags, hats, watches, rings, earrings, cosmetics, glasses, clothes, glasses Gift Shop Footwear etc.’s. There are many choices to eat. Enjoy walking together.
Travel by bus or private car Many shops that want to travel to buy products or walk to see products. Have to say how to go And how to walk, so get cheap and fun to shop together
The market is not open for only the morning and evening. But still open at night Which during the night will be a very cheap wholesale product. During this time, various shopkeepers will come to buy things to sell again. And still have foreign tourists still shopping together
Sampeng Night Market Will start to set up shop at 1 am when hit, 2 stores will set up all areas Almost every store sells products at wholesale prices. That is, must buy at least 3-12 items, depending on the type of product or designation of that store But if you buy retail (one piece),
some shops sell, but the price is a little higher. But if the shop wants to buy retail products (one piece), must come to market in the morning and evening. Sampeng Night Market is suitable for general shoppers and vendors who want to buy a large amount to sell in the area around the house itself.
Sampeng Night Market, Yaowarat district has 4 zones, what is sold,
hats, glasses, bags of all kinds of miscellaneous, jewelry, toys, dolls, IT products, earrings, rings, necklaces, watches, jewelry, gift shops, restaurants, cosmetics, all kinds of blankets, sheets, bedclothes, fake flowers, oil shirts etc. Really everything to choose from. Walk and enjoy. Really cheap.
Travel to Sampeng Night Market in Yaowarat area.
- Private cars can park in the Imperial Rachawasawarawihan Temple. There will be a place to park or park nearby places that are likely to be convenient.
- Buses 4, 7, 8, 21, 37, 40, 56, 73, 85, 204, 507, 542 and 529
-BTS to Siam Station, Exit 6, continue to Siam Square One 25, 40, 73 and PO 204 buses. National Stadium Station Connect the bus on the stadium line 73 and 204-
RT to Hua Lamphong Station, continue bus No. 4, 7, 25, 40, 73, 85 and 507
Sampeng Night Market, Yaowarat District
- Open daily (except Mondays)
- Sale from 01.00 – 06.00 hrs.
For shopping this time .. can be many things, cheap price .. which I buy each piece Can choose the items that you want And the price of each piece of cheap items is that I go to join with those who buy a lot of them .. (Would you like Jam? I want one piece), so it makes us cheap in one piece price. Because normally The purchase of each product must be bought in wholesale, ie, buy 3-12 pieces or more to get a cheap price. But can buy retail (some stores), the price will be almost half the price Techniques for anyone who wants to buy one piece like me, find a travel companion or a friend to shop together. If you want to teach the same type of trade Ensure that the product is absolutely correct.
- Wear comfortable clothes, breathable well Because walking places that have a lot of people
- Casual shoes
- Carrying a large rainbow bag for traders – traders Because of the very cheap wholesale price and can put a lot of items There is a small, foldable root car.
- During shopping, watch out for valuable assets. When we carry the bag, it should be placed in front for theft. Or even being scanned
- Carry medicine that is necessary for those who are suffering from congenital diseases and balsam salts.
- Regarding the bathroom, there is service available at Miniso store. If the pain is real Can ask the area person Or some restaurants are also available
Location : 282 Soi Wanich 1, Chakkarat Sub-district, Samphanthawong District Bangkok 10100
Map coordinates : https://goo.gl/maps/9beGvfR85LmvsqfeA