Another place is Ratchadamnoen Klang Road. Central Bangkok “Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall” is a place to gather knowledge about history. Art and cultural heritage In the Rattanakosin era Which should be worth for Thai people and foreigners to learn and be proud
By aiming to encourage young people to like and be interested in studying and being proud of history Art and cultural heritage In the Rattanakosin era, which Thai people have inherited to date
Is another new tourist attraction of Bangkok To receive information, knowledge and understanding about the tourist attractions in the Rattanakosin Island before going to the actual place
“Rattanakosin Sin” is the name of the capital of Thailand. Which has been called together since the beginning of the foundation in 2325 AD “Bangkok” at present
For visiting Beginning with the Rattanakosin Ruangroj Room Which is a walking path to see various rooms together is
1. Time Tunnel Learning about important historical events both in Thailand and abroad Since the creation of the Rattanakosin city to the present day
2. Immersive room in the community area It is the story of 12 communities of Rattanakosin that are short, easy to understand. In order to see the way of eating and living that reflects the Thai identity in the Rattanakosin period
3. Rattanakosin Ruangroj Room Visiting history, returning to the first time when the Rattanakosin City was established with 4-dimensional mixed media. Sound and touch
4. Honor Hall, Siam Land Visit the perfect royal palace model in Thailand. And see the Emerald Buddha in all 3 seasons
5. Room for celebrating entertainment Visit retro history 360-degree celebration in the midst of the festivities in the Rattanakosin period
6. Duangjai Pracha Room Watch a video on the restoration of the glory of Siam in the midst of the Rattanakosin period.
7. The room of the local city Go to see the top tourist attractions of both Thai and foreigners. A variety of places to visit and visit Including architecture, public parks, museums, food, food, shopping And nightlife Which each place has a different atmosphere and an aura that is inviting
8. Rattanakosin Sky View Admire the panoramic views of the group, the surrounding Rattanakosin architecture, such as Phu Khao Thong, Fort Mahakan, Lan Phlapphla, Maha Jesada Bodin. Rajanaddaram Temple, Worawihan and Metal Castle in the most beautiful corner
9. Royal ceremonial room
10. The elegant room
- Metal Castle, Rajanaddaram Temple
- Rajanaddaram Temple Worawihan
- Mahakan Fort
- Rajadamnern Contemporary Art Gallery (ASEAN Cultural Center Ministry of Culture)
- Phiphatphan, the Hall of Her Majesty Queen Sirikit
- King Rama VII Museum
- Phu Khao Thong, Wat Saket, Ratchaworawihan
- Giant Swing, Wat Suthat, Thepwararamaram
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha Grand Palace
Working day and time
Open daily Except Monday
from 09:00 to 17:00 hrs.
* Visit the first round at 9:20 pm.
* Around 15:00 last visit.
The museum is open around every 20 minutes.
- Adults 100 baht (both Thai and foreigners)
- Free admission for
- Children (both Thai and foreigners at a height not exceeding 120 cm)
- student (No more than a bachelor’s degree And studying in Thailand) in uniform or showing student / student cards
- Elderly people (Thai people over 60 years old) show ID cards
- Novice monks and disabled people
Location : 100 Ratchadamnoen Klang Road, Wat Bowon Niwet, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200
Map : https://goo.gl/maps/tc3eX7m2KwomSMJz7