Come to visit “Erawan National Park”, Kanchanaburi, do not miss !! Go to see “Phra That Cave” which is not far away. Away from the office of Erawan National Park The distance is about 12 kilometers and walk up to the cave for another distance of 600 meters. Convenient transportation. There are road signs Spend no time enjoying the large cave.
Before we visited the cave, we had to walk up the hill for about 600 meters. There would be stairs for walking up. Convenient way on the way to a forest. The weather is cool in the morning.
“Phra That Cave” discovered by Mr. Mak Bunthong, former village headman Kaeng Riang Mountain House Originally named “Dusit Maha Maha” and changed its name to “Phra That Cave” has beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. The interior of the cave is divided into 5 rooms, including frogs, hibernating, planetarium, stilts, curtains, and bells. The air inside the cave is airy and dark, not very bright. But there are lights installed inside the cave at some point to see the path To go inside to see the cave beautifully
The cave has small white stones. Shaped like a conch shell In the middle of the cave, Room 5, there are quite a lot in the past. At present, it is expected that all villagers and tourists will collect Since there is no staff to look after the cave Inside the cave, the weather is cool. It is a large cave with easy walkway. There are beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. The cave is about 200 meters long.
Open for viewing everyday
- Time 08.00 – 16.00 hrs.
- Thai people, 40 baht for adults, 20 baht for children
- Foreigners, adults 200 baht, children 100 baht
Location : Kanchanaburi 6043 Rural Road, Tha Kradan District, Si Sawat District, Kanchanaburi 71250
Coordinate Map : https://goo.gl/maps/eXjia4Fb8HgEKag59
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..