A leisurely day strolling around the heart of Bangkok 360 degree viewpoint of the Chao Phraya River, Phra Phut Yot Fa Bridge Evening by the Chao Phraya river Relaxing with the wind and steam of the Chao Phraya River that will make you feel more relaxed. Or will take a boat to watch the atmosphere of community life Sit for dinner “Yodpiman River Walk” in a romantic, special night Give good things to ourselves and our loved ones.
Weekend Want to relax and chill Stop by to sit and enjoy the wind by the chill river at Yodphiman River Walk With the atmosphere of a European building by the Chao Phraya River With the backdrop of the Phra Buddha Yod Fa Bridge Restaurant with many styles to choose from Which can enter to Yodpiman River Walk either from Soi Atsadang or under the Buddha Bridge and the exit will be Soi Tha Klang
- Gudi Chinese Community is an old community of Thai people of Portuguese descent.
- Chinese Kuti House Museum
- Santa Cruz Temple
- Kien Aneng Shrine
- Kanlayanamit Woramahaviharn Temple
- Wat Prayurawongsawas Worawihan
- Sampeng market, Chinatown ..
- Dragon Temple, Kamalawat, Yaowarat
- The Old House Museum tells the story. Charoen Chai Community
- Chinatown, Chinatown ..
- Yodphiman River Walk
- Arch of Honor
- Wat Traimit Witthayaram Worawihan
- War Victory Temple
- Kuan Yin Shrine Tien Fa Foundation
Location : Tri Petch Road, Wang Burapha Phirom Subdistrict, Phra Nakhon District, Bangkok 10200
Coordinate Map : https://goo.gl/maps/MbNCd74PvoTqQ39i6