Tour details: Phanom Rung Historical Park Tour in Thailand 3 days 2 night (VAN)
Reserve at least 10 days in advance.
Phanom Rung (Thai: ปราสาทหินพนมรุ้ง), or, with its full name, Prasat Hin Phanom Rung (Phanom Rung Stone Castle), is a Khmer temple complex set on the rim of an extinct volcano at 1,320 feet above sea level, in Buriram province in the Isan region of Thailand. It was built in sandstone and laterite in the 10th to 13th centuries. It was a Hindu shrine dedicated to Shiva, and symbolises Mount Kailash, his heavenly dwelling.
- 2 adults, 4,500 baht per person (starting price)
- Children stay with 1 adult. Price per person * Under 4-11 years old 4,300 baht
- Children stay with 2 adults (with beds). Price is 4,300 baht per person.
- Children stay with 2 adults (no beds), 4,000 baht per person.
- Single adults, 1,000 baht per person
This rate includes
- 9 VIP air-conditioned vans with petrol and tour drivers throughout the journey
- Accommodation fee 1 night, stay 2-3 persons per room (Air + TV + Hot water)
- Meals specified in the 4 meals list
- Admission fees to various locations
- Tour guide fees throughout the journey
- Accident insurance, 1,000,000 baht per person insurance / 500,000 baht for medical expenses, depending on the terms and conditions of the life insurance company.
This rate is not included.
- Personal expenses other than those specified in the list
- Additional fees for entry to foreigners according to actual payment
- 7% VAT and 3% withholding (in the case of requesting tax invoice)
Things that should be taken
- Hoodie and gloves
- Comfortable shoes, heel shoes
- Personal Belongings
travel plan : Bangkok – Buriram
1st – Buriram Province – Khao Kradong Forest Park – Wat Ko Kaeo Thudongkhan (Wat Ranan) – Phela Phloen – I-Mobile Stadium – Sarai Krang Indy Market
2st – Prasat Hin Phanom Rung – Prasat Muang Low – Khao Mart Temple – Chok Chai Farm – Bangkok
COMPANY MAP | CONTACT US
Reward life Co., Ltd. :521 Soi Phetkasem 90, Phetkasem Rd., Bangkhae-Nuea, Bang Khae, Bangkok 10160.