Travel to “Mallika City”, dating back to the reign of King Rama V Experience the Thai atmosphere Integration of traditional Thai culture and the West Until being defined as the golden age of civilization Come to learn the lifestyle with the people of Mallika. Come to take a picture, take a beautiful corner with beautiful Thai dress Went for a walk in various districts in the 124 era
Mallika R.E.124 The Ancient City Replicas the way of life in the past in the reign of King Rama 5. Inside, there are many food products to choose from. Using as a dime Including the use of traditional language to wear Thai costumes going back in time to the past Who wants to change the look Change the style of traveling comfortably in Thai style felling during the reign of King Rama 5. Must come.
Original Thai food menu that has to try Crispy Mee, Kaen Kwuan, Nam Prik Kaeng, Yum Yai, Massaman Curry, which choose such food for the new generation to taste the food that is the wisdom of Thai ancestors at Living difficult at present
Learn about the way of life in the past, using “Stangru” money to shop, talk to the vendors in ancient Thai language. View simulated Thai houses. Including learning the way of life of Thai people in the old days as well Called here already … like going back to that era.
Open for viewing And experience the original Thai style from 9.00 – 21.00 hrs.
Adults 250 baht / children 120 baht
Location : Singha Sub-district, Sai Yok District, Kanchanaburi Province, 32 km. From Kanchanaphisek
map Coordinate : https://goo.gl/maps/vK5X69Y4c7Dhiipk7
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..