Travel with the State Railway of Thailand Excellent service for train trips Where to go, it’s fun. With both morning-evening and overnight The State Railway of Thailand has a procession for running a particular tour. With Saturday-Sunday and public holidays Which can reserve tickets in advance, plan travel all year
Trip to the State Railway of Thailand organizes travel | Which routes can be used to sit and travel?
Trip for a train ride to the morning – evening back Traveling on Saturday, Sunday, public holidays Choose one day
1. Take a train to the beach in Hua Hin. And Suan Son Pradipat >> Click .. Read more.
2. Take a train to travel to Sai Yok Noi waterfall. >> Click .. Read more.
3. Take a train to travel to Pa Sak Jolasid Dam >> Click .. Read more.
4. Take a steam train back in the past. >> Click .. Read more.
5. Take a train to Prasat Muang Sing Historical Park >> Click .. Read more.
6. Take a train to travel to The Suan Saiyok Adventure Park >> Click .. Read more.
For more information, contact the State Railway of Thailand.
Phone number 0 2621 8701 ext. 5202 Hotline 1690 http://www.railway.co.th
Book online : https://www.thairailwayticket.com
Location Hua Lamphong Railway Station : Rong Mueang Subdistrict, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330
Map coordinates : https://goo.gl/maps/Tx44e4nNiWAtDMh8A