When thinking of a true natural atmosphere, must come to ” Huai Mae Khamin waterfall”. There are 7 beautiful waterfalls in the midst of nature, mountains, forests, waterfalls, which are in the Srinakarin Dam, convenient to have camping spots. With accommodation And the Srinakarin Dam viewpoint
Srinakarin Dam National Park Is a rainforest park on an area of 1,532 square kilometers 957,500 rai, a park with a mountainous landscape that is complex And the forest is still complete Therefore there are abundant wildlife And beautiful nature Suitable for those who like forests, waterfalls, among nature. Let’s lie down and dance and watch the stars.
Huai Mae Khamin waterfall is a beautiful 7-tiered waterfall. Clear and cool water In the middle of the forest Convenient pathway Trekking closely to experience nature with signs for sure not to be lost.
- Waterfall Floor 1 “DONG WAN” go to 300 m.
- Waterfall Floor 2 “MAN KHAMIN” go to 400 m.
- Waterfall Floor 3 “WANG NA PHA” go to 660 m.
- Waterfall Floor 4 “CHAT KAEO” go to 750 m.
- Waterfall Floor 5 “LAI CHON LONG” go to 1,140 m.
- Waterfall Floor 6: “DONG PHI SUEA” go to 2,070 m.
- Waterfall Floor 7 “ROM KAEV” go to 2,270 m.
Paradise Hill Viewpoint, a tent pitch to see the sunset – in the morning there is a beautiful picture to see the view over the mountains, lush green forest, white mist and the vast Srinakarin Dam.
Guest house of Khuean Srinagarindra National Park
There are 4 cottages and 8 rooms in Srinakarin Dam, with the following details:
- Usa Sawat House (203) has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, can sleep 6 people, price 1800 baht
- Baan Man Khamin, 302 and Man Khamin 303, with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4 people. Price 1200 baht
- Ban Wang Pha Pha 101 / 1-4 and 102 / 1-4, a total of 8 rooms with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, maximum for 3 persons, 900 baht per room
- Accommodation for youth groups to come to the activity camp.
- Thai people: 100 baht / adult, 50 baht / child
- Foreigners: adult 300 baht / person, children 200 baht / person
- Vehicle 30 baht / vehicle
- In the case of an overnight accommodation (Bring your own tent) maintenance fee 30 baht / night / person
- Reserve a room. Call. 02-5620760 can call to reserve accommodation in every national park of Thailand
- Rent a tent, contact the officials of the Srinakarin Dam. Prices start at 300 baht. Tent accommodation costs 30 baht per person per night.
- Amenities, pillows, mattresses, sleeping bags and blankets starting at 10 baht and up
- Rent a tent, call 082 -2902466
Open daily from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
how to travel
- Travel by private car from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi. By using the Borommaratchachonnani parallel sky route on Route 338 to pass Nakhon Chai Si. Nakhon Pathom Take the 323 road and keep driving before turning right onto Route 367 then turning right again at Kaeng Sian junction Main road number 3199. Note that going through the Erawan waterfall junction, Phra That cave, if it is during the rainy season, it may not be suitable for traveling by car. But if it is a pickup truck, can still go
Or going to the Erawan – Si Sawat road Then go across the bank from Huai Mae Lam Mun to Si Sawat district Then continue driving To the second car ferry terminal from Si Sawat Go to Huai Mae Khamin waterfall. Then drive for another 7 kilometers to reach Huai Mae Khamin waterfall. If it is a sedan, use this line to be safer.
- Travel by public transport May have to connect several cars a bit Will pick up the van at Victory Monument Then go to the minibus on the slopes (recommended) if going with a group of friends Renting a car or charter a car is convenient.
Location : Mae Krabong Subdistrict, Si Sawat District, Kanchanaburi 71250
Coordinate Map : https://goo.gl/maps/Q8vyGnscZ2s666Hq9
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..