booking before 2 days
USD 145/Person (Minimum 2 Adults)
Grand Palace + Thonburi Canal + Temples & City
(Private Tour 1 day) Bangkok was established as the capital of Thailand in 1782. The city is a combination of past and present. But for the heart of Bangkok, you will have to visit the Rattanakosin Island, which is the birthplace of Bangkok, including The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Arun (the Temple of Dawn), Wat Pho(temple of the Reclining Buddha) and take a long-tail boat to see the two sides of the canal.
- Destination :Thailand (Bangkok)
- Start City :Bangkok
- End City :Bangkok
- Tour Type :Private Tour with guide
- Duration :Full Day
– Wat Phra Kaew is the most sacred temple in Thailand. Please dress politely.
– Certain buildings in the Palace grounds are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- (Min 2 Pax)| 145 USD. Adult (Price/Person)|110 USD. Child(4-11 years)
- (Min 3 Pax)| 110 USD. Adult (Price/Person)|85 USD. Child(4-11 years)
- (Min 4 Pax)| 95 USD. Adult (Price/Person)| 70 USD. Child(4-11 years)
- (Min 5 Pax)| 90 USD. Adult (Price/Person)|65 USD. Child(4-11 years)
- (Min 6 Pax)| 85 USD. Adult (Price/Person)| 60 USD. Child(4-11 years)
- (Min 7 Pax)| 80 USD. Adult (Price/Person)|55 USD. Child(4-11 years)
- (Min 8 Pax)| 75 USD. Adult (Price/Person)| 50 USD. Child(4-11 years)
*** Group of 9 Pax. ormore detials, please submit in the form below.
*** Please wait for the price update before making a payment.
Child Policy :
• For children under 3 years old will be free of charge.
• For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of the price that calculate from a total number of adult pax.
• For children over 11 years old we charge normal price.
Contact us :[Full Name],[Email],[Subject],[Message],[Departure & Return LocationBangkok Thailand.]
Leave the hotel. |Start 08.00 am.
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- VAT 7% and all Government taxes (no service charge)
- One hour for long-tail motor boat trip
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Price Excludes
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
- Any Private Expenses
08:00 : Pick up at the hotel lobby to Rattanakosin Island, the original area of Bangkok when it was firstestablished as the capital over 200 years ago.
08:30 : Visit Wat Phra Kaew(Temple of the Emerald Buddha).
The most beautiful and important temple in Thailand. Beautifully decorated and exquisite. It makes you feel as if you are in “city of angels”.
10:30 : Take a long-tail boat along the Chao Phraya River and into the canals of Thonburi. You will be able to see the beautiful scenery and colorful Thai people along the river.
11:30 : Visit to Wat Arun(the Temple of Dawn), The temple has a great and beautiful prang. Located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River. The purpose of tourists from different nationalities.
12:30 : Lunch at local restaurant.
13:30 : Visit Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha), The third largest Reclining Buddha in the country and the oldest temple and the most pagodas in Thailand.
14:30 : Sightseeing by van along Ratchadamnern Road. On the way, you can see many beautiful temples and architectural buildings, including the City Pillar Shrine. National Museum, The Democracy Monument, Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, Dusit Zoo and Chitralada Royal Villa.
15:30 : Tour end and drop back to the hotel.