Go to dance The waterfront watching the sunset Do not miss the location of the Fort Pi View. Is a scenic place in Khao Laem National Park Is a spot that has a beautiful view, romantic and is one of the most beautiful sunset spots in the western region. Suitable for relaxing, traveling is not very difficult.
The atmosphere is also quiet in the park area. See the clear water and see the sunshine of the reservoir in the Wachiralongkorn Dam The lush green mountain scenery is a black spot that is far away. Entering the winter or spring season, you will see the white mist in the water, warm and relaxed in the midst of nature.
Fort Pi View Is an area in Khao Laem National Park The mountains that surround the reservoir Located along the reservoir with tranquility, suitable for relaxation. See nature And will see the big branches that emerge from the surface of the water look really natural The origin of the word “Pom Pi” From Karen language (Also here, there will be a flaming kin Later pronounced distorted as a pi fort That use this name to the present
Activities for tourists, most popular, come to spread the tent to watch the atmosphere. Watching the sunset Which the park Organized a tent to cover the area at the grass field along the reservoir In order to fully appreciate the scenery There is a balcony extending into the reservoir with a bench to relax. With full facilities for tourists
There are houses that can be booked from the park’s website in advance. The tent area is a spot where sunset views can be seen. Have clean toilets Bathroom with hot water The reservoir area has a raft for jumping. For tourists who prepare food to do themselves, the park has convenient facilities such as toaster, sink, dishwasher. For people who do not prepare food, they can use the service from the restaurant of the park.
National park fees
– Thai adults, 40 baht, 20 baht children
– Foreigners, adults 200 baht, 100 baht children
– 10 baht per bicycle, 20 baht per motorcycle
– 30 baht per car
– Tent service fee 30 baht / night Person / night
Contact Khao Laem National Park
Thong Pha Phum District Kanchanaburi Province 71180
Tel. 086-131-3443 (Pom Pi) 034-546-819, 034-532-099
– Fort Pi There are restaurants for tourists, open from 8:00 to 19:00, but there may be times when the shop is closed. Visitors may have to prepare food too. Can drive to find food in Sangkhlaburi Which is about 34 kilometers away
– for those who want to play in the dam If swimming is not hard Wear a life jacket
– the park is open to the light shines through a particular area. Should bring a flashlight.
– The park has a tent rental service. Can contact the park staff
Location : Prang Phel Sub-district, Sangkhla Buri District, Kanchanaburi 71240
Map coordinates : https://goo.gl/maps/P3ZfF7ugWY62
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..