Those who like to hike, experience nature closely. Erawan Waterfall in the midst of the forest nature is a large and beautiful waterfall on the bank of the Kwai Yai River. There are 7 levels, which are the water of the waterfall that is made from the top of the mountain. Ta Mong hunting in the mountains. The river flows along the rocky rocks for a distance of approximately 1,500 meters, beautiful, shaded by various trees.
Each day there are a lot of tourists, both Thai and foreigners. Which will watch a lot of people during the weekend But if coming during non-holidays Not many people, not many. And nowadays there are still spots for dancing Sleep overnight to relax in the midst of nature as well
Getting to Erawan waterfall Have to walk in with feet There are 7 levels within the waterfall, depending on the strength. Which floor to walk to To walk to complete 7 levels, a total distance of 1,500 meters, each floor has a corresponding name, beginning from …
1st floor flows back to the nest, a small waterfall suitable for sitting and relaxing
. The 2nd floor, Wang Matcha is suitable for swimming. Because there are pools to swim and a flock of “antimony fish” live in the water.
The 3rd floor, Pha Nam Tok waterfall , this level falls to a high level Visitors can go to the waterfall area to stand
on the 4th floor. This butterfly chest has a distinctive feature of its slides flowing down to the basin below. Suitable for tourists who like excitement
. The 5th floor is bored. It is the floor that can eat a lot of water.
The 6th floor, Dong Pruksa . This floor is surrounded by various kinds of trees.
The 7th floor is the Erawan mountain. very beautiful
Suggestion – Do not bring foam containers, glass bottles and alcohol into the waterfall area – Do not bring the guitar into the waterfall area – Do not bring all kinds of pets into the waterfall
- The path to that waterfall Some sections are paved and easy to walk. But the part that walked to each level of the waterfall Is a path that contains natural soil and rocks Should wear appropriate shoes …
Suspension point dance suspension bridge “Mong chase bridge”
- Tent rental price starts at 120 baht with a sleeping pad and 1 small pillow
The water is clear, reflecting in emerald green blue like a swimming pool. On each floor of the waterfall there are antimony fish (freshwater fish in the carp family. The body is brown, green, large scales, with 2 pairs of antennae. They like to live in the streams, streams, streams or clear streams.) Swimming, but in the many levels, it is seen as the 2nd level, Wang Matcha.
Each floor of the Erawan waterfall has a basin that can swim. And there is still a study route for Erawan nature With a distance of 1,060 meters, takes about 30 minutes to walk through the rainforest Scenic spots and beautiful deciduous forest You will receive knowledge and enjoyment in admiring the beautiful nature.
Know before traveling
- Travel by private car : Petchkasem Road or along Borommaratchachonnani Road Pass Nakhon Chai Si, Ban Pong, Tha Maka, Tha Muang to Kanchanaburi, totaling 129 kilometers. The journey takes about one and a half hours. For traveling from Kanchanaburi town to Erawan National Park, there are 2 routes available, which are route 1, starting from Kanchanaburi on the Provincial Highway No. 3199 to the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand, Srinakarin Dam. Cross the bridge to the Srinakarin Dam Market. And therefore entered the Erawan National Park Office The total distance is about 70 kilometers. Line 2 travels from Sai Yok National Park. There will be a route around Ban Wang Yai, approximately 6 kilometers away from Sai Yok Noi Waterfall. Take a shortcut to Ban Pong in the Tha Thung Dam area for about 15 kilometers and turn left onto Road 3199 for another 25 kilometers to the Erawan National Park Office.
- Travel by train : Train depart from Bangkok Noi Railway Station 2 times a day, which is at 07.50 hrs. And 13.45 hrs. By stopping at Kanchanaburi station. Bridge over the River Kwai, Tha Kilen, Nam Tok Station on Saturday-Sunday and public holidays. There are special trains Return trip in one day
- Travel by bus : Mini bus / Van / Tour bus Depart from the Southern Bus Terminal every 15 minutes from 04.00-20.30 hrs. To Kanchanaburi. The journey takes about 2 hours 30 minutes. After that, travel by bus from Kanchanaburi Bus Terminal. Kanchanaburi – Erawan every 1 hour from 08.00-17.20 hrs. To travel to Erawan National Park. Travel time is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, including a distance of 70 kilometers or from the Mo Chit Bus Terminal 2, Floor 1, Channel 21, Bangkok – Dan Chedi Sam Ong from 05.00-19.00 hrs. By stopping at the Kanchanaburi bus station. It takes about 2 hours 30 minutes. After that, travel by bus Kanchanaburi – Erawan. To travel to Erawan National Park
- National park entrance fee, Thai people, 100 baht for adults, 50 baht for children, 300 baht for foreigners and 200 baht for children.
- The park provides golf cart services. For the elderly and disabled who wish to visit the waterfall Which is far from the parking lot Reach the first level waterfall about 700 meters
- The park has lodges and tents for tourists. Dance rental prices start at 120 baht, house starts at 800-5,000 baht
Open from Monday – Friday from 08.30-18.00 hrs., Saturday from 09.00-15.30 hrs.
For more information, please contact Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Bangkok Tel. +66 2562 0760 Erawan National Park Tel. +66 3457 4222, 0 3457 4722, +66 3457 4234
Location : Tha Kradan Subdistrict, Si Sawat District, Kanchanaburi 71250
Coordinate Map : https://goo.gl/maps/qwG4yV5b42WYcWF2A
Kanchanaburi tourist attractions 🙂
- Morning train trip to Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park, day trip in the evening .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Sai Yok Noi Fall Train Trip, Morning trip – Evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- A train trip trip to The Suan Sai Yok Adventure Park in the morning-evening return .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Pom Pee Viewpoint Khao Laem National Park, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Hellfire Pass, World War 2 History Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Tiger Cave Temple, Kanchanaburi Pay respect to the pagoda at Ket Kaew, Phra Yai Yai Castle, 360 degree natural view .. 👉 Read more ..
- Wat Somdet Kao, Sangkhla Buri, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Resort and Onsen in the middle of nature in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- The largest pool in the Suphan-swan lake in the world .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- River Kwai Village Hotel Complete accommodation with hot spring baths, swimming pools, boat trips, jungle trekking amidst the warmth of fair .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Cafe in lush rice fields with views of the beautiful Tiger Cave Temple .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Muang Sing Historical Park The only Khmer art in Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- E-Tong Village, Biloxi Mine, surrounded by mountains and mist in the midst of warm nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Historical Tourism, River Kwai Bridge, Kanchanaburi .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Giant Chamchuri Tree Resting point under the shade, cool and refreshing .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Tham Phu Wa, beautiful stalactite and stalactite cave .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Wat Ban Tham, an ancient temple in the Sukhothai period on a beautiful mountain .. 👉 Read more. Click ..
- Keeree Mantra, farm style cafe surrounded by mountain views amidst nature .. 👉 Read more. Click ..