Doi Inthanon National Park One Day Trip details
Wachiratharn Waterfall / Siritharn Waterfall / King &Queen’s Pagoda / Highest Spot In Thailand / View Point / Karen Hilltribe Village. Price: Adult 1,190 Baht / child 650 Baht.
*Please booking before 3 days
Doi Inthanon National Park One Day Trip – Come to experience the atmosphere of Lanna, see the flower garden at Doi Inthanon Royal Project and visit the Meo hill tribe market folk products and experience the way of life of tribe people. Visit two large and beautiful waterfalls at Wachiratarn Waterfall and Sirithan Waterfall. Doi Inthanon is the highest mountain in Thailand with 2,565 meters above sea level, various terrain, and forest conditions. Whether it is rainforest, pine forest, mixed forest for Doi Inthanon, it will be cold all year round. Especially in the winter, there will be fog covering almost all day and sometimes. In addition, the Doi Inthanon has enshrined Phra Maha That Chedi that is an important sanctuary and beautiful together at the top of Doi Inthanon.
Experience the cold weather of Chiang Mai at the highest point in Thailand,
Visit Wachiratarn waterfall visit the hill tribe village, and relaxing at Doi Inthanon.
• For children 3-7 years old we charge 650 Baht
• For children, over 8 years old we charge at original price.
*Package includes :
- Hotel transfer.
- Buffet Lunch included.
- Admission fee to all places indicated in the program.
- English speaking guide.
- Aircon vehicle with an experienced driver.
- Insurance for accident medical expenses during the trip (200,000 baht/person).
- National Park entrance fees.
*Departure & Return Location
– pick-up from hotels in Chiang Mai
– Start 08.00 – 08.30 Return 16.00 – 17.00
Price: Adult 1,190 Baht / child 650 Baht.
Program details: Doi Inthanon National Park One Day-Wachiratharn Waterfall-Siritharn Waterfall-King & Queen’s Pagoda-Highest Spot In Thailand-View Point-Karen Hilltribe Village
08.00-8.30: Pick up from the hotel to travel to the highest point of Doi Inthanon
– Visit Wachirar Waterfall See the beauty of the waterfall
– Watch the way of life of the Karen people
– See Sirithorn waterfall.
– Walk to see the Hmong market, sell fresh vegetables, winter fruits, see Doi Inthanon Royal Project
– Doi Inthanon, see the peak of Siam. Watch the thousand-year-old rose From there, walk to study the natural walking path to worship Phra Mahathat Namphathin, Naphaphon
17.30 Drop you back to your hotel in Chiang Mai.
COMPANY MAP | CONTACT US
Reward life Co., Ltd. :521 Soi Phetkasem 90, Phetkasem Rd., Bangkhae-Nuea, Bang Khae, Bangkok 10160.