Chiang Rai & Karen Long Neck One Day Details
Hot Spring / White Temple (Wat Rong Khun) / Golden Triangle / Mea Sai/ Yao&Akha Hilltribe Village / Karen Long Neck/Wat Phathat Pukhao.
price: Adult 1,300 Baht / Child 850 Baht
* Please booking before 3 days
Chiang Rai & Karen Long Neck One Day – Chiang Rai has a long history – old Town Hiran Nakorn Ngoen, Chiang Saen – The former used to be the capital city before the birth of the Lanna Kingdom. Unique in both art Cultural traditions with ethnic diversity in Lanna, Tai Yai, Tai Khoen, and Tai Lue blend together.
Golden Triangle refers to the area between the three countries, namely Thailand (Chiang Rai), Laos (Bokeo), and Myanmar (District Tachilek, Shan State) is a triangular area converge. The river cuts through the border between Thailand and Laos. It is one of the most important economic regions.
The Golden Triangle has gorgeous views, especially sunrise that will rise in the midst of the fog. Also on this trip, we will visit the hot spring in Chiangsaen and after lunch will continue to the Golden Triangle and Mae Sai (The opened border between Thailand and Myanmar) for visiting Yao and Akha hill tribes.
Child Policy: About children
• For children 3-7 years old we charge 850 Baht
• For children, over 8 years old we charge the original price.
* Package includes: This price includes
- Hotel transfer.
- Buffet Lunch included.
- Admission fee to all places indicated in the program.
- English speaking guide.
- Air-con vehicle with an experienced driver.
- Insurance for accident (200,000 baht / person).
* Departure & Return Location | Departure location and return
– pick-up from Chiang Mai
* Departure Time | Departure time
– Start 07.00 – 07.15 Return 20.00 – 21.00
Price: Adult 1,300 Baht / Child 850 Baht
*** This price is not included the admission fee is 300 baht per person for Karen Neck and 300 baht per person for the Golden Triangle Boat ride
Program: Rai Day. Mae Khachan Hot Spring, Rong Khun Temple, Golden Triangle Mae Sai, hill tribe people, Akha-Karen, Long Neck
Visit the hot spring by the way | thermal springs Mae Mai. Spring break stretch Enjoy snacks, like boiled eggs, and hot springs.
– Wat Rong Khun | Wat Rong Khun (Chalermchai Kositpipat), the white church represents the purity of your life. Impressed with the architecture, decorated with white glass and carvings carefully.
– Golden Triangle | Golden Triangle. The borders of Thailand, Myanmar, and Laos, the Mekong River by boat. Visit Housing market tax Don Sao Island in Laos Up to the viewpoint of the Golden Triangle. Scenic natural beauty outermost of the three countries, then to visit the House of Opium (Opium Museum) to learn the history of opium and the opium of the people in the past.
– Mae Sai, the border of Burma | Burmese border in Mae Sai market. Mae Sai, Thailand’s northernmost (border Thailand – Myanmar)
– Yao & Akka Tribal villages | Visit Yao and Akha hill tribe villages. Learn about the culture and way of life.
– Long neck villages. | Visit the long neck Karen village. Learn about the neckline culture. Immerse yourself in culture and beautiful views.
COMPANY MAP | CONTACT US
Reward life Co., Ltd. :521 Soi Phetkasem 90, Phetkasem Rd., Bangkhae-Nuea, Bang Khae, Bangkok 10160.